Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The club website

D

Deleted member 22389

standard football league club website isn't it. There must be a company out there creaming it for providing this template.

They are creaming it. The site is a bloody disgrace. Amazing how companies can be paid for providing such shit, but all the time the clubs are tied up in this contract there is nothing the club, me or you can do about it.

D

Deleted member 22389

Totally agree but as nothing seems to have been done about it so far even though the club are aware of it don't expect any different this side of Christmas. It's all very well saying you don't use it but for those that have paid good money for Seagull Player in order to listen to the matches it's a farce, I wonder what would happen if we all asked for our money back.

If we all starting asking for our money back, once they see profits going down, only them might they start pulling their finger out and put something better in place.

It's not good enough in my opinion just to fob everyone off with a load of different templates. The site is horrible, there is absolutely nothing interesting on there whatsoever.

Seems to me the system is fixed, either have these templates or sod off. Looks like there is nothing in place where a web designer can add tags in normal pages where they would like dynamic elements appear on the page. That way we would get something a millions times better and a site that is completely different to other clubs.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I've also stopped using the wesbite. Have a link direct to Seagulls Player and thats that.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
I used to have the main site bookmarked and checked it a few times a week.

I persevered for a week or so in case it "grew" on me but it didn't.

I no longer have it bookmarked, use the "Albion in the news" here, direct link to the ticketing page and stadium pics via Twitter. I don't think I've actually gone to the official site once in the past fortnight at least.

The club/FL/website-providers don't care if it's better or if people like it, the bottom line will be "hits" and revenue it brings in. No doubt there'll be fudging of some kind to make it look less of a disaster than it actually is.

It really is dire.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I don't know who writes this stuff but they really should know the difference between Effecting and Affecting:facepalm::facepalm:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Is my laptop chuffing about? When I try to visit the official site, the page is 'whited out' and completely unusable.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Used to go on the old site every week only for a minute or 3 but now i hardly bother-too much hard work

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yup I dont go on it on my phone anymore. Takes too long to load up, so I only ever go on there to watch highlights or interviews. Would be interesting to see how much their traffic is down by.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Another thing, the horizontal bar keeps going really thin to really wide, back and forth it goes. Its fooked alright.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Never look at it go straight to the top up bit and the tix site.

Reason : the website is AWFUL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here