Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"The Club isn't making things happen"

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
About time that football is forced to get its house in order. Maybe it will one day reach the Premier League. Man City are a disgrace to their history.

I think the days of journeyman footballers earning a fortune are coming to an end. Will take three years to fully come into being.

Unless the Premier League follow suit the gulf will become huge though.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
After all the Poyet mellow drama the last thing we need after making a fresh start is some bint trying to stir up a cauldron of the brown stuff. I'm not on twitter. Someone who is should tell her to turn it in.

It didn't feel that mellow to me.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Try searching her out I didn't get the impression she had much "journalism" even if she is quite young - in fact she mad HB&B look like an ace reporter.

Some people on here are too excited by the B(arcelona) word and jizz themselves over anyone that says they are connected.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Surprised oscar hasn't told this bitch to shut up ....

Her words ring horribly true tho... This is something that Poyet went on about time and time again. We Are like the spurs of the championship tight as fook!!

ah ....misogyny

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Some people have really got a bee in their bonnet about her.

For crying out loud she's an amateur reporter offering an opnion from her perspective in Spain - Whoop-di-doo.

Good to see the casual sexism alive and kicking too.

Err...Al? Where did that come from?
It's the "I speak for Oscar" crap that we have a problem with. NOT the fact that she's a woman.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's the "I speak for Oscar" crap that we have a problem with. NOT the fact that she's a woman.

I think you ought to read the posts again and then read the definition of sexism.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sexism on NSC and people are surprised. Bloody hell, this place can be much much more offensive than that.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Where does she say she speaks for oscar? How are her comments so different from what Andy Naylor does or Not Andy Naylor where they pass on comments from people at clubs they cover and their own interpretation/extrapolation of it?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bad choice of words, maybe I should have said offended, either way has NSC ever been any different?

I don't see anyone offended but being observant. As you rightly say, Nsc has always been that way. It has also (very) generally been the case where if an opinion differs from the poster, they find something to insult the other person, in this case, a woman.

Where does she say she speaks for oscar? How are her comments so different from what Andy Naylor does or Not Andy Naylor where they pass on comments from people at clubs they cover and their own interpretation/extrapolation of it?
... although both AN and NotAN each know that there are times when it is prudent not to pass on everything they hear.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

I don't recall Andy or Not Andy passing off their feelings as Oscar's.

That stuff about we should imagine how frustrated Oscar is at 'the club being slow'. It's her opinion but yet she's effectively put it in his mouth.

She may be hot but she's irritating.

CPFC 35

Banned
Jul 20, 2013
Some people have really got a bee in their bonnet about her.

For crying out loud she's an amateur reporter offering an opnion from her perspective in Spain - Whoop-di-doo.

Good to see the casual sexism alive and kicking too.
:bigwave: Glad To see You stalk Peoples BBS Signatures

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here