Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Chuckle Brothers - Losers or Legends?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Legends in my book, wasted on kids tv. They should be presenting Blankety Blank or something very similar. :p

Wez

Aug 18, 2003
Worthing
Re: Re: The Chuckle Brothers - Losers or Legends?

Dropkick Turnip said:
Yes, they'd be well suited. They're shit and it's a shit programme.
:lolol:

Nice one, every time i saw them on telly i wanted to put my foor through the screen!!:angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Losers - like FG and Ernie

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Rotherham and 90% of the pop should of been drowned for devil worship when it was outlawed!!

:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
CACKSHITONLYTHINGKEEPINGBLUEOFFTHEBOTTOMOFANYTHINGCACKINTHEWHOLEBLOODYWIDEWORLD man that is one long world but its the only one that somes up how i feel about them

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Legends if only for the fact that their own personal footballing hero is Tony Towner as a result of his time at Rotherham United.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Legends! Albeit very ropey ones. "Chuckle chuckle vision!"

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Definately legends - have taken my kids to see them twice in the last 18 months. Originally very dubious, expecting the show to be cack but was surprised how entertaining they were. Full house both times and kids and parents alike were in stitches!
Second time I ended up on stage with a custard pie in my face courtesy of Barry Chuckle!! Had a chat with both guys after the show - really nice blokes and took the time to have their picture taken and chat with my kids.It wasn't long after the Albion v Rotherham match and we had a good chat about 1st Div footie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here