Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Chronicles of Narnia

Gradually getting in to this series of fantasy novels (sort of "Lord of the Rings" lite) courtesy of my young daughters. Which one is your favourite and did you rate (or otherwise) the films made so far of the series.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I seem to remember it was The Magician's Nephew

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The Silver Chair and The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader were always my personal favourites.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'm looking forward to seeing Disney's versions of the rest of the films but I heard that this might be unlikely as Prince Caspian didn't make much money. I hope that's wrong though.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Loved 'em and still got six of the seven - The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe has gone missing. Prince Caspian always my favourite tale.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I used to read them as a kid and ask my misses to buy them for my birthday the other month. I have just finished Prince Caspian and started Voyage Of The Dawn Treader. As for my favourite I would have to say it is Voyage Of The Dawn Treader.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A few years back I read them all from start to finish. Quality read. Hard to pick out the best one though.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I'm looking forward to seeing Disney's versions of the rest of the films but I heard that this might be unlikely as Prince Caspian didn't make much money. I hope that's wrong though.

I think Voyage of the Dawn Treader is going ahead but past that it's anyones guess. Looks unlikely that there will be more after PC's poor box office but the next one could suprise. I haven't actually read the books but I also hear that a few of them would be somewhat unsuited for the screen meaning significant alterations would have to be made if they were going to attempt to do all 7.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We need a poll, although I suspect if we did Lion, Witch and Wardrobe would win as it is probably the most read.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here