Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Championship

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The commentator said we are trying to get a stadium a couple of miles out of town. I thought it was just inside the city border. :angry:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
dougdeep said:
The commentator said we are trying to get a stadium a couple of miles out of town. I thought it was just inside the city border. :angry:

Considering how many times they plugged the need for a ground, I don't think we can really complain!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Safeway said:
Shouldn't do. All he did was make a '1-0' sign with his hands. Hardly offensive.

There were a lot worse gestures than that coming from their fans, which is what he responded to!

Loved the bit where Butters calmly tried to move Thornton away from the ref after his dive. He looked so confident we were going to win.. in the end, Big Guy just let Thornton get on with it, with a 'oh well, silly little boy' look on his face. He's the DADDY!

Plus, anyone else notice at the game that Thornton waved an imaginary card ay Gallagher first. Looked like he said, "If that was a dive, book me then". So the ref did. At least he gets it right when the players actually ask to be carded!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just watched it - fantastic :clap2:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
MM's smile was a picture following Super Mac's second goal! :)

Even though I knew we'd won. I still had those damn butterfiles in the last few minutes of the game on TV this morning.

Arce has had Two very good games against us! He is Premiership class!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Wonderul scenes :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Turkey said:
:lolol: :clap: :clap:

Every single bloody time we're on TV ;)

Good coverage. Super Des.