Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Championship.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
MASSIVE game tonight in every sense, as James Beadle’s MASSIVE take on DIRTY LEEDS. The two Yorkshire BEHEMOTHS of mid-table in the second tier COLLIDE, but there can only be one winner. Or a draw.

And it’s LIVE! 🎉
Ridiculous.
To allow two entities of such massiveness to collide in the same stadium probably risks causing a rip in the space time continuum.
Or a supermassive black hole to be formed.
Or one of those wormhole things maybe.
This is absolutely reckless behaviour from the FL.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Sheffield Weds did a whole lot of nothing. Leeds better overall but not looking too great themselves. Meslier in goal for them looks like a mistake waiting to happen.

Well taken goal, Beadle no chance. All he’s had to do otherwise is just belt the ball long downfield towards Lowe, who loses every header. Incredibly shit football to be honest.

I expected better from a match between MASSIVE and the Champions of Europe™.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Frankly, the two groups of players have struggled to come to terms with the sheer biggliness of the occasion (it's been a dour affair, even by Yorkshire standards)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ridiculous.
To allow two entities of such massiveness to collide in the same stadium probably risks causing a rip in the space time continuum.
Or a supermassive black hole to be formed.
Or one of those wormhole things maybe.
This is absolutely reckless behaviour from the FL.

I was thinking this earlier, and seriously worrying about Ferdi Kadıoğlu's inbound flight.

Surely all commercial aviation should be grounded immediately to mitigate against the sheer massiveness of this footballing event resulting in the Earth's atmosphere collapsing in on itself?

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
I was thinking this earlier, and seriously worrying about Ferdi Kadıoğlu's inbound flight.

Surely all commercial aviation should be grounded immediately to mitigate against the sheer massiveness of this footballing event resulting in the Earth's atmosphere collapsing in on itself?
You'd be right to worry.
The sheer massiveness of the occasion has caused some kind of weird gravitational anomaly which has manifested itself by creating loads of empty seats. I definitely wouldn't want to be flying tonight.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Beadle didn’t look too clever for that second goal.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You'd be right to worry.
The sheer massiveness of the occasion has caused some kind of weird gravitational anomaly which has manifested itself by creating loads of empty seats. I definitely wouldn't want to be flying tonight.

Yikes! They've all been sucked into a cosmic void! A void which will mysteriously become ten times more powerful if it gets to 75 minutes and it's still 2-0 to The RB Leeds United.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here