Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Championship.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
And its hardly Palace's fault that an opposing 'keeper wasn't up to scratch is it? Just give credit where it is due mate, all this pent up bitterness is not good for your ticker!

:thud:

Again, I don't recall saying it was "Palace's fault". I merely made a comment about the shocking performance of Southampton's goalkeeper assisting in your win, which it did, then you poor little souls got all defensive about it.

Theres no bitterness here. Personally I couldn't care less what your result was. It was your boys who felt the need to come here and mouth off about how fantastic you are so I was just trying to engage in a reasonable discussion about it. Unfortunately it appears that was all a bit too complicated for the limited brain capacity available.

It's quite comical really. Try to get a bit of a reaction and when someone actually tries to confront them with a debate or some facts they get all defensive and try twisting the subject back to us. I guess we should be quite flattered really that you all feel the need to give us so much attention.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Again, I don't recall saying it was "Palace's fault". I merely made a comment about the shocking performance of Southampton's goalkeeper assisting in your win, which it did, then you poor little souls got all defensive about it.

Theres no bitterness here. Personally I couldn't care less what your result was. It was your boys who felt the need to come here and mouth off about how fantastic you are so I was just trying to engage in a reasonable discussion about it. Unfortunately it appears that was all a bit too complicated for the limited brain capacity available.

It's quite comical really. Try to get a bit of a reaction and when someone actually tries to confront them with a debate or some facts they get all defensive and try twisting the subject back to us. I guess we should be quite flattered really that you all feel the need to give us so much attention.

:lolol: Reel him in

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
:lolol: Reel him in

Oh please stop winding me up. I'm sooooooo angry :rolleyes:

Still no sensible comment on your gift of a win though? No surprise, I think I'll be waiting a long long time.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Oh please stop winding me up. I'm sooooooo angry :rolleyes:

Still no sensible comment on your gift of a win though? No surprise, I think I'll be waiting a long long time.

You keep on replying mate so i will leave that for you to work out as you are so apparently intellectually superior!

I wouldn't say it was a gift of a win, yes Southampton were less than adequate at the back but as someone pointed out to me every one of their back 4 PLUS the keeper are internationals so they can't be all mugs can they?

Their keeper was at fault for 2 of Scowcroft's goals but i see you thought he was at fault for Morrison's as well? A bit harsh as he hit it quite hard from close in and ok he let it in through his legs but to be fair to the bloke he didn't have a great deal of chance there IMO.

Scowcroft's lob i thought was well executed and totally out of character for the big man but i think credit is due to him for that.

Well that's me done was that a sensible enough replyu to our 'gift' of a 4-1 away win?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
trying to 'bate' Palace fans is like trying to take the piss out of a skoda driver whilst owning a robin reliant.

Right now unless they embarrass themselves in the league or lose to Histon in the FA Cup I would suggest we lie low.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
You keep on replying mate so i will leave that for you to work out as you are so apparently intellectually superior!

I wouldn't say it was a gift of a win, yes Southampton were less than adequate at the back but as someone pointed out to me every one of their back 4 PLUS the keeper are internationals so they can't be all mugs can they?

Their keeper was at fault for 2 of Scowcroft's goals but i see you thought he was at fault for Morrison's as well? A bit harsh as he hit it quite hard from close in and ok he let it in through his legs but to be fair to the bloke he didn't have a great deal of chance there IMO.

Scowcroft's lob i thought was well executed and totally out of character for the big man but i think credit is due to him for that.

Well that's me done was that a sensible enough replyu to our 'gift' of a 4-1 away win?

Enough? More than enough thanks. My work here is done
041425.gif

Took a little longer than I expected but there you go. Live and learn as they say :lolol: :yahoo: :goal:

Thankyou and goodnight :wave: :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here