Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the championship has a few nasty fixtures lined up (potentially)

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
West ham, Millwall, Leeds, Cardiff (if they fail play offs), Portsmouth, Brighton, CRYSTAL PALACE.. "there maybe trouble aheeeeeead":angry:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Bristol City aren't the nicest either, I was at their match against Leeds earlier in the season. One Leeds fan in the home end jumped up when they scored, and got punched by pretty much everyone in the stand. It went on for a good 10-15 minutes before the stewards dragged him out, with a messed up face and a broken leg.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That sounds pwoper nawty! I hope none of them spoil our nice new stadium. Hopefully the pretty coloured lights will pacify them.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Bristol City aren't the nicest either, I was at their match against Leeds earlier in the season. One Leeds fan in the home end jumped up when they scored, and got punched by pretty much everyone in the stand. It went on for a good 10-15 minutes before the stewards dragged him out, with a messed up face and a broken leg.

:lol: course it did

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
mental!!! i went to white hart lane with my sister (a spurs fan) me a hammers fan wore my west ham shirt like a twat, under zipped jacket, steward searched me outside and saw shirt and still let me in!!! i jumped up roaring when zamora (then at west ham) went through one on one....i should of stayed seated they went f##kin mental at me i left 10 minutes before the end and hid outside waiting for sister to leave lol

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally Posted by Seagull27

But don't they love us now thanks to Martin Perry ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
West ham, Millwall, Leeds, Cardiff (if they fail play offs), Portsmouth, Brighton, CRYSTAL PALACE.. "there maybe trouble aheeeeeead":angry:

You're quite excited by the thought of there being 'trouble', aren't you?

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
You're quite excited by the thought of there being 'trouble', aren't you?

don't be so stupid man, why write something like, i've stewarded at the goldstone, i was standing in front of the portsmouth fans when they invaded the pitch, the last thing i want to see is trouble at any football match!!! the threads is just saying that there will be some nasty clashes next season... tut tut tut...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm just bloody glad I'll have my 5 year old daughter, to stand behind.
She don't take no shit from no one.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

don't be so stupid man, why write something like, i've stewarded at the goldstone, i was standing in front of the portsmouth fans when they invaded the pitch, the last thing i want to see is trouble at any football match!!! the threads is just saying that there will be some nasty clashes next season... tut tut tut...

2 posts of the most cock juggling thundercuntishness I think I've read on here since the badger left.

Really, when did you last see anything vaguely nasty at an Albion game. Purile, juvenile delinquency maybe, but nothing even close to nasty. There will be nothing next season that even partly registers on a scale of nastiness, perhaps your memory is based on a bygone era once experienced a long time ago at the Goldstone Ground. Get yourself to a modern Albion game, you might realise things have changed a bit.

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower

There alright with us because of their ground and MP.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
2 posts of the most cock juggling thundercuntishness I think I've read on here since the badger left.

Really, when did you last see anything vaguely nasty at an Albion game. Purile, juvenile delinquency maybe, but nothing even close to nasty. There will be nothing next season that even partly registers on a scale of nastiness, perhaps your memory is based on a bygone era once experienced a long time ago at the Goldstone Ground. Get yourself to a modern Albion game, you might realise things have changed a bit.

you dont think there will be any trouble at all between millwall/west ham, brighton/palace, saints/pompey ??? get a grip

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
you dont think there will be any trouble at all between millwall/west ham, brighton/palace, saints/pompey ??? get a grip

See you on the front line Butch, no climbing up lamp posts though!!

On a more serious note in regards to this thread, no there wasnt any trouble this season, but there was never going to be at withdean with 200-800 away fans and the majority of teams being the Yeovils and Hartlepools of this world.

My opinion is that next season it will be quite lively in town and near the ground in regards to trouble and possibly even in the ground. BIG away fans travelling in numbers to Brighton for the first time in 14 years with away followings topping 2000 with teams as shown above like, West Ham, Millwall, Saints, Pompey and to add a few more.....possibly Cardiff, Notts Forest, Bristol City, Leeds will all bring full allocations and have a LOT of numbers showing on match days in regards to boys.

Im with the poster who said about it adding a bit of spice and atmos to the occasion, I love these games, this can also spill onto the pitch as the players feel the tension. That said, I have no inclination to stand toe to toe with a guy who is 40 something and is reliving his youth to prove that he can punch someone else before they punch him.

Were in the bigtime in regards to gates and bigger gates = the increased chance of trouble home and away.

Those that think there will be no trouble at all are very very naive in my opinion.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
If it's called 'trouble' why are so many people looking forward to it with such obvious relish?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
See you on the front line Butch, no climbing up lamp posts though!!

On a more serious note in regards to this thread, no there wasnt any trouble this season, but there was never going to be at withdean with 200-800 away fans and the majority of teams being the Yeovils and Hartlepools of this world.

My opinion is that next season it will be quite lively in town and near the ground in regards to trouble and possibly even in the ground. BIG away fans travelling in numbers to Brighton for the first time in 14 years with away followings topping 2000 with teams as shown above like, West Ham, Millwall, Saints, Pompey and to add a few more.....possibly Cardiff, Notts Forest, Bristol City, Leeds will all bring full allocations and have a LOT of numbers showing on match days in regards to boys.

Im with the poster who said about it adding a bit of spice and atmos to the occasion, I love these games, this can also spill onto the pitch as the players feel the tension. That said, I have no inclination to stand toe to toe with a guy who is 40 something and is reliving his youth to prove that he can punch someone else before they punch him.

Were in the bigtime in regards to gates and bigger gates = the increased chance of trouble home and away.

Those that think there will be no trouble at all are very very naive in my opinion.

What he said

Whenever I've been to West Ham, Millwall, Leeds, Cardiff, Portsmouth or Palace, I've always missed the trouble. What am I doing wrong?

Barnet, on the other hand, was a nightmare. Someone in an Albion shirt threw a bottle at me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here