Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Caribou Cup 2021/22

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Could have been a lot worse. We could have been at home.

If we are going for this competition this season, we should win.

For those of us who go to all the cup home games and support the club and watch us play players we don't even know (like the last few seasons) , we have saved a few bob.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ooh it’s a corner;9963947 said:
Fair point - technically Norwich is also further north and that’s in the South group too!

I've seen a draw where Notts County were in the southern half of the draw, Forest in the north. Work that one out :shrug:

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
A dog of a draw to be honest. Mick McCarthy will have Cardiff well up for this game, they will be desperate to topple an EPL giant. Not exactly round the corner either, can't see us taking many more than 500 to this game if I'm honest.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I've seen a draw where Notts County were in the southern half of the draw, Forest in the north. Work that one out :shrug:

Especially as County are a bit more north than Forest in Nottingham so if there was a north/south line that cuts across the country it still doesn't make sense.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Especially as County are a bit more north than Forest in Nottingham so if there was a north/south line that cuts across the country it still doesn't make sense.

Well, quite. They're divided by a bloody RIVER for gods sake, with County on the north bank and Forest on the south. Yet the EFL still saw fit to switch them round.

:shrug:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Excellent draw for those of us living in Beautiful Wales , so thanks to whoever pulled out the balls, if you haven't been before Cardiff is a great place to wander around these days , make a day of it rather than getting there 30 mins before kick off head for the city centre and you will find a large selection of pubs and eateries , the home fans seem to have their beers in Canton which I actually prefer but the city centre has a shuttle bus to the ground on matchdays ( well it used to ) .

If you do end up in Canton for a beer it's fine just don't be a dick and the locals are good as gold , there are a few pubs that won't let away fans in but most are welcoming and pretty decent .

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
A dog of a draw to be honest. Mick McCarthy will have Cardiff well up for this game, they will be desperate to topple an EPL giant. Not exactly round the corner either, can't see us taking many more than 500 to this game if I'm honest.

I'm not sure if we'd get 500 at a home game! Waste of space competition imo, Good run outs for the U18's and a few U23's, that's about all

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Cardiff are no mugs. This is a tough draw.

Mick McM will no doubt be referring to as as the B*stards twice in each sentence.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Arsenal v Liverpool POSTPONED

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here