Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The cake in the Railway Bell yesterday NSFW

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
photo(1).JPG

Thanks to [MENTION=20866]pipkin112[/MENTION] for the picture.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
but that was f***ing delicious lol

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
I had some of it, facking lovely stuff. My mate, also decided he's going to get one for my birthday. Lucky me.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Thats the cake I had made for my son he is off to the Falklands tonight, he was well happy with it. Tasted delicious and if anyone wants a novelty cake the girl behind the bar in the Railway Bell has a cake making business. Was only £30.00

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Thats the cake I had made for my son he is off to the Falklands tonight, he was well happy with it. Tasted delicious and if anyone wants a novelty cake the girl behind the bar in the Railway Bell has a cake making business. Was only £30.00

Did she model it on herself ???

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere

Does your son sit at the back of G block in WSU?

Is her business called "Up Your Cake Hole"? Just that a mate of mine has such a business in Brighton, wondered if it was one of her creations

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here