Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The British Press. 'Their finest hour'

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Unfortunately not just NI imo but possibly the wide press possibly?

The key word is "probably".

I think it is more endemic in the tabloid press although there may be instances of broadsheets getting dirty, we just don't know.

However, given the amount of coverage the Guardian gave the whole scandal you get the impression that they're confident they've got no skeletons in the phone hacking closet.

I'd be very surprised if the Mail was squeaky clean though

Just dial your normal number (from a different phone obviously), leave it ring until voicemail message starts then press # or * (depending on your network) and you'll be prompted to enter your password (if you have not bothered to change it, this will be the default one listed in your user manual, so easily for the "hackers" to know) followed by #.

No great espionage skills required, just a bit of logical thinking and access to a duplicitous police officer or known associate who is willing to give you the person's mobile number for a price.

Your point is?

My point was that Easy 10 was questioning why the mobile phone operators did not highlight the hacking. I was explaining to him how easy it actually was and not actually hacking , but a facility that all mobile phones have readily available to access voicemail from another phone. And your point was?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here