Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The British Press At It's Best

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It's the sort of grovelling drivel one expect's from Britain's cruddiest news oganization.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Oh my God. :sick:

I'm gonna go & have a shower after being subjected to that putrid piece. I've always detested Andrew Pierce - but that abomination has taken my opinion of that arse-licking Weasel to an all-time low. And to think my Dad still buys that vile organ every day... :nono:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That's not very good. Feel almost sorry for Pierce, he's not a bad writer but that was a real hospital pass.

'We've got this picture of the old battleaxe sitting on a park bench, 1,000 words please, make it snappy, and remember, we love her here.'

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
"Is it to late to privatise children?"
article-2116927-12186E99000005DC-867_964x1182.jpg

Oct 25, 2003
ha, i was reading that in the bank earlier (why don't they have good newspapers in the bank?!) and almost projectile vomited all over the place

luckily it was a dry run

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
probably a couple of lefties on here who will not agree with me but i am going to jump into the cauldron and give Maggie a big thumbs up!

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
probably a couple of lefties on here who will not agree with me but i am going to jump into the cauldron and give Maggie a big thumbs up!

God bless her.

That is all

don't even begin to agree with everything she did nor the way she did it but without her we'd still be the strike happy bankrupt country we were in the 70s with raging inflation. Can never quite understand the out & out hatred of the women, hate is a poison to those who carry it.

wait for the abuse.............

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Poor old Denis – gone and forgotten!

Which Denis would that be then

The silly old drunk buffoon

or

The multi millionaire who married Maggie, paid for her retraining as a barrister and then funded her entry and escalation in politics (all the while multiplying his significant wealth, often as a purely coincidential side effect of government policy)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
don't even begin to agree with everything she did nor the way she did it but without her we'd still be the strike happy bankrupt country we were in the 70s with raging inflation. Can never quite understand the out & out hatred of the women, hate is a poison to those who carry it.

wait for the abuse.............

None here... I believe many, many people just follow the baying crowd because it's 'hip' to do so. Shame the sheep don't learn to be individuals really.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What is really irritating about the piece - apart, of course, from the sycophantic obsequiousness - is the way Pierce has embelished tidbits of hearsay to make them seem like facts. "Lady Thatcher still enjoys a weak gin and tonic before dinner." etc, etc. Really? How do you know that?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I wonder how many here claiming what they do about the ex PM are under 30 years of age?

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Obviuously someone who divides opinion, but I would say she had more balls and had more presence than any of the muppets we've had in power since!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here