Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bristol City v Hartlepool Thread...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
They'll tell us not to. They'll tell us to remain in our seats and the players will do a lap of honour, win or lose...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Good point. At least we won't have far to go home if we lose.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Well, if we lose tomorrow there's always next season. Darlington can't say that at the moment.

#Que sera sera....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
All of the celebrations on the pitch and in the dressing room anyone would think they had won the final already and Sky seem to agree with their comments they are making

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
RoyalAli said:
It was an amazing comeback.
BUT...
Will they think the hard work has already been done?
I only hope they've got loads of injuries and have to play pretty much a reserve side.

Unless of course, they are playing those arrogant inbreds from Swindon in the final.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
We have got to be positive - we are not going to lose tomorrow - and its going to be a Brighton/Bristol City final. Can't predict the final result though cos my crystal ball is in for repair.:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Downloaded Penguin said:
They'll tell us not to. They'll tell us to remain in our seats and the players will do a lap of honour, win or lose...
i hope not

or the cardiff message board might have something to put in there gold section :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
RoyalAli said:
It's called "doing a Reading"
They'll lose in the final after a fluky Tony Rougier own goal.
Don't you worry!
:lolol:

that may be truer than you think. How many times have Bristol bottled it now?

Soooo..... let me get this straight:

We'd rather have played Hartlepool who

1) Have the best away record in the division.

and 2) Nearly beat (and would have beaten if we were meeting them in the final) Brizzle City at Ashton Gate.

3) Would be coming up against our appalling away record.

I almost prefer Bristol i think :jester:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
City fans are STILL singing that song about inbreds to the tune of the Addams Family. It's like us singing "does your boyfriend know you're here" at Barnsley fans.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Incidentally, during that game, did anyone else notice how the Sky cameras kept zooming in on a small lad holding a toy monkey, looking really nervous.

"That's a nice image" I thought, "one that really encapsulates the nerves and tension of the play offs. Funny how they keep focusing on him though, and not the other Pool fans".

Then I noticed that standing next to him was a woman wearing a very low cut top, enormous kahunas on view for all to see.

It was like watching the Monaco Grand Prix, when the director continually zooms in on all the women in bikinis when the race gets boring (as soon as the lights go out) :lolol: ??? :lolol:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
gazwag said:
All of the celebrations on the pitch and in the dressing room anyone would think they had won the final already and Sky seem to agree with their comments they are making

to be fair, if we win tonight in injury time i'm sure we'll all be going just as mental!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here