Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'The BrightonandHoveJobs.com County Ground

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Does this pretty much confirm that they're not our shirt sponsor next season, or is that known already?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does this pretty much confirm that they're not our shirt sponsor next season, or is that known already?

Exactly my thought - altho they do some biths with Sussex CCC at the mo, this sounds like a bigger deal.

Fair play to them - great company

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
In the statement on the Sussex web site it says that their 2 year shirt deal with the Albion is coming to an end, although I think we all knew that.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Barber said we are in talks with a few bigger companies for short sponsors

Is that because Barber and Bloom are both under 5'8" tall?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Please not Wonga. Or an online betting site.

My ideal shirt sponsor would be NASA. Really cool stuff, nice acronym and good logo. Just a shame they have little need to advertise on football shirts.

stadiumboy

Aug 13, 2006
A friend of a friends cousins uncle who is normally spot on with the Albion has told me that we are getting in deeper with Amex and that they will our new shirt sponser. You heard it here first.:rolleyes:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Please not Wonga. Or an online betting site.

My ideal shirt sponsor would be NASA. Really cool stuff, nice acronym and good logo. Just a shame they have little need to advertise on football shirts.

That would be out of this world...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Think I preferred Probiz, at least there was a chance of people actually saying it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here