Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Breakfast Pie

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
It's a no from me I'm affraid. All the other pies happen to work because they can all be consumed as a one pot meal, however a breakfast mashed up doesn't really tickle my tastebuds.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sausage is not a flavour! Pork and leek, or apple and cider would be nice!

I think you're going to struggle to distinguish any specific flavour other than generic sausage !

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Is that scrambled egg festering on top there? This would have to be done exceptioanlly well to be of any merit. The ingredients would have to fresh and piping hot, which then cause tomato issues. I don't know, people like a fry up, people like a pie but people's fry up preferences are so particular, getting it just right in a pie is a risk. A massive risk. Will they have got it right enough to please enough people or will this be a pie too far. I'm gonna say it's worth the risk and power to their elbow. However, I f***ing hate pies so it bothers me not a jot.

D

Deleted member 18477

Guareentee the inside of YOUR breakfast pie will not look like the one in the picture.

Really strange idea. Would rather have a bacon baguette or sausage Sarnie. In fact I will as I'm watching the game at home!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Looks OK other than the tomato in it. I may well par-take in one before kick off.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I too will be watching it indoors with a plate of my preferred food and my own choice of ales. Surely a bacon butty with a fried egg on top would be the way to go for a lunchtime kick off? Get your mouth all dry and salty then the relief as you take a mouthful of hot, sweet tea? It's the bomb.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Looks like my daily calorific allowance all in one go,with my post Christmas diet!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I guarantee that will be crammed with cheap baked beans and you'll be lucky to get a sniff of sausage.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I guarantee that will be crammed with cheap baked beans and you'll be lucky to get a sniff of sausage.

I'm not so sure, Piglets seem to be pretty generous with the chicken in the Chicken & Ham and Balti pies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here