Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Breakfast Club

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Well that didn't take long. It seems that I was talking absolute bollocks. Although I don't see why I should let the truth get in the way of a good story :angry:
The eldest son of Martin Sheen and Janet Sheen, Emilio Estevez was born on May 12, 1962 in New York City. He lived on Manhattan's Upper West Side until his family relocated to Malibu in 1968. Before graduating from Santa Monica High School in 1980, Estevez had already acted as his famous father's stand-in on the set of Apocalypse Now (1979), and also had a small role as a messenger boy that was ultimately cut from the film.

If anyone wants to know about the Brat pack I found this on my travels:

A 1980s phenomenon, the Brat Pack was a bunch of very young and only slightly talented actors and actresses thrust on the silver screens for us to adore, adulate and hate. Molly Ringwald, Emilio Estevez, Andew McCarthy, Judd Nelson, Charlie Sheen, Rob Lowe, Matt Dillon, Mare Winningham, Ralph Macchio, C Thomas Howell, Eric Stoltz and Anthony Michael Hall were among the much-vaulted and much-hyped stars with their million dollar lifestyles. Only a few cut the mustard on the credits today, but nostalgia has finally caught up with the Brat Pack.

Brat Pack: Confidential recalls how the Brat Pack was created in a whole range of movies designed for the 80s teen market and defines the film that kicked it all off – Francis Ford Coppola’s ‘The Outsiders.

The book also identifies the 9 actors who made up the heart and soul of the Pack – the principle casts of two key movies: The Breakfast Club’and St. Elmo’s Fire and recounts their subsequent lives and careers. Peripheral Brat Packers – the hangers on – also get a look-in in a series of profiles.

Why are Tom cruise and Demi Moore still box office stars but Mickey Rourke is unemployable, uninsurable and "unlunchable" for most Hollywood execs? This book gives all the answers, discussing the rise and fall of a generation of stars and why teen movies have staged a comeback in today's Hollywood.

Featuring:

Demi Moore
Emilio Estevez
Charlie Sheen
Ally Sheedyy
Matthew Broderick
Judd Nelson
Matt Dillon
Tom Cruise
and many more 80's Brat Pack movie stars!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here