Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Breakfast Club

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BBC1 Tonight at 23:40 hours after MOTD.

If you have never seen this film then this is a must - a really good 80s Brat Pack movie, you will not be disappointed :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: The Breakfast Club

Ernest said:
Go and stick your TV up your arse :salute: :salute: :salute:

Something I am sure you do on a regular basis. No need to try and pervert the younger members of NSC.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
The Breakfast Club is a John Hughes classic, Ally Sheedy is sexy as hell in it - right up to the point Molly Ringwald gives her a makeover, although Ferris Beullers Day Off is probably slightly better.

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Curious Orange said:
The Breakfast Club is a John Hughes classic, Ally Sheedy is sexy as hell - right up to the point Molly Ringwald gives her a makeover, although Ferris Beullers Day Off is probably slightly better.

You sound like that movie critic on the Simpsons. :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Emilio Estevez's cringeworthy 'dance' type thing :nono:

That said they should deffo chuck all the 80s Brat Pack flicks in a DVD boxed set and sell it for something like £20 - Class, St Elmo's Fire, Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club and probably others I can't remember.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Curious Orange said:
The Breakfast Club is a John Hughes classic, Ally Sheedy is sexy as hell in it - right up to the point Molly Ringwald gives her a makeover, although Ferris Beullers Day Off is probably slightly better.

Totally agree.. looks like a cheap tart after she gets 'made over'... looked much better when rough.

Best think about that film is my school actually had a teacher called Richard Vernon!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
junior said:
What does "Brat-pack" mean?

It was just a word used to describe a group of "in" people.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"Rat - Pack" originally refered to Humprey Bogart & Lauren Bacall and their "in" mates pissing it up @ a trendy restaurant called ROMANOVS in Hollywood.

Frank Sinatra and his drunken mates then hijacked the term for their act and lifestyle during the 1950's/1960's.

"Brat - Pack" was a generic term for a group of young actors enjoying this lifestyle during the early 1980's.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I had thought it was a play on "Rat Pack".

Emelio Estevez was a good actor as well, son of Charlie Sheen although adopted ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here