Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bookies - WRONG?!?!

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Mikey was RED hot favourite to win it with the bookmakers, and when they have someone at the odds he had then he was CERTAIN to win. As they have NEVER been wrong when someones been as favoured as that.

Cannot believe it! :ohmy:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
My other half was pleased as she had £2 on Rachel from week 1.. only at sevens though, but £16 is still £16 quid!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
they obviously didnt take into account how AMUSING the public can find somebody that BORING

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I was amazed they got this wrong, I was shocked that Rachel won, I for one would never have put money on that, I think you could have got 4 or 5 to 1.

What group of people were voting for her.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
31-08-2008 18:17
Having made money last night you will do well to ignore the bookies and look at the digital spy polls. Even though Rex is most hated he is also 2nd most liked and thats what people are now voting for so if they start offering e/w for top 2 or 3 that is a great bet. Rachel is top at 30% with Michael only on 9%.

7/2 is great odds for Rachel

:thumbsup::)

ok I was wrong about Rex, but

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The Welsh?

So thats just over 2 million votes for Rachel, Mikey should have then got 5 million votes if its down to nationalism. :lol:

It was close, Rachel had 51.3% beating Mikey with 48.7%, I do not read the tabloids or weekly celeb mags so wondered if a paper or something promoted her to win. She must have hit a chord with some part of the population to pull this win out of the bag.

Good luck to Rachel I was very pleased to see some of the defeated house mates get boo'ed and look shocked at Rachels win after many of them were vile towards her for weeks.

I cannot find how many people voted, my favorite series was last years celeb highjack and the final only got about 400,000 votes, was curious how many the final got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here