Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bollix Bus

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Apologies if I have hit a nerve, but criticism is good, you can make your away day experience even better by improving what you do. Some of the drivel your troupe was coming out with yesterday was cringeworthy and potentially could have caused problems with the Derby fans outside and I suspect most of you would have been nowhere to be seen.

I saw them outside and from what I could see, the Derby fans found it amusing that a Palace fan would wear his shirt to a Derby game. If you were to the left of the away end, you wouldn't have seen the scummer stand up and display his red & blue shirt which was when the chant started. Criticise by all means, but maybe you should understand what you are criticising. I'm not part of their crew but can see how the situation happened.
When alls said and done, we're all Brighton fans so live & let live.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Play this on that bus

40 seconds onwards-

The thing would have no wheels left:cool::flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
Wow! Sounds like the Bollox crew should change their name to the angry crew!!

If you DON'T GIVE A f*** like you say you don't why are you getting so wound up over errmmmmm........nothing?

Philip James Blackman
West Stand Upper
No idea what my seat number is, sorry.

Believe me my friend I'm not getting wound up, my anger management course worked wonders :laugh:
Just playing with the Warriors LMFAO

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
This must be a publicity stunt 2 get more people on the BOLLOX BUS:lolol::lolol:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO no no no no no no We're full up most games

Still 4 places left for Leicester though

Gonna be expensive tho probably £11 each OUCH

Last edited:

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
:moo:

Now I am all for a laugh and have travelled with Kevin Bollox with Liz and with Blues Away for years but whatever way you look at it this is not fair, I do not and never have taken profits for the coach travel I have only ever done my best with Blues Away to get people to games.
I have watched this thread and personally thought it a bit unfair to Kevin but chose to keep out of it but now it has got personal.
Pray tell me how many people arranged a coach to the first Plymouth fans united event at a cost of £300 to themselves, I did, over the course of the season you make nothing on the coaches which is fine by me as the idea was to get people to games, oh I did travel on the coach for free.
I would say nothing of this video but it is headed with my name on it, I want it removed.
Clearly there is people out there that feel the need to have a pop at Blues Away, this is unacceptable, well fine, I will tell you all here and now that I shall probably just drive to games as from next season, unfortunately the 40+ people we take to EVERY game will have to go by alternative means as I really don't need this crap spoken about me.
I dont need to put my name as most of you know who I am and you can find me in the WSU
And just for the record I think anyone that travels to any away games in todays financial climate, I doff my hat to them, if you can't afford to go then I fully understand, however don't knock those that support the club we all love, however they do it.
I've gone on a bit now when I didn't mean to but there you go.
Again I request the moderators remove this offensive video from here and ban it
Thank you
Jon

Last edited:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Some of the drivel your troupe was coming out with yesterday was cringeworthy and potentially could have caused problems with the Derby fans outside and I suspect most of you would have been nowhere to be seen.

[MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION], may i ask the question, what cringeworthy songs did we allegedly start yesterday? And i mean is STARTED?

if they were that cringeworthy then these should be in your mind still..

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Now I am all for a laugh and have travelled with Kevin Bollox with Liz and with Blues Away for years but whatever way you look at it this is not fair, I do not and never have taken profits for the coach travel I have only ever done my best with Blues Away to get people to games.
I have watched this thread and personally thought it a bit unfair to Kevin but chose to keep out of it but now it has got personal.
Pray tell me how many people arranged a coach to the first Plymouth fans united event at a cost of £300 to themselves, I did, over the course of the season you make nothing on the coaches which is fine by me as the idea was to get people to games, oh I did travel on the coach for free.
I would say nothing of this video but it is headed with my name on it, I want it removed.
Clearly there is people out there that feel the need to have a pop at Blues Away, this is unacceptable, well fine, I will tell you all here and now that I shall probably just drive to games as from next season, unfortunately the 40+ people we take to EVERY game will have to go by alternative means as I really don't need this crap spoken about me.
I dont need to put my name as most of you know who I am and you can find me in the WSU
And just for the record I think anyone that travels to any away games in todays financial climate, I doff my hat to them, if you can't afford to go then I fully understand, however don't knock those that support the club we all love, however they do it.
Thank you
Jon

I'm guessing the Kevin you are referring to is the same kevinbollox who uploaded that video to YouTube.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Thank you
Jon

I have nothing against you at all 'joker' but what I've highlighted is bollocks. How many times did we have to run a mini bus because Officially BHA Blues Away didn't find it financially viable to run a coach? I can remember off the top of my head at least 4 games we did this. I thought the idea was that any money made from previous trips goes into any loss you make on other trips.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh dear we seemed to have unveiled a can of worms here, keep posting guys

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I have nothing against you at all 'joker' but what I've highlighted is bollocks

Shouldn't that be "bollox" ??? :moo:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Retards, geeks, virgins - call them what you like. They all fall under the same umbrella.

Many football fans are great people who enjoy going for a day out with their mates and seeing the Albion play. There are others for whom I strongly suspect there is NOTHING else in life to look forward to. They tend to travel by coach.

Stop it

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here