Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bill

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Does anyone still watch this?

I used to as a kid but I havent watched it for ages until last week when I caught the second half as there was nothing to do and I quite enjoyed it!!

Am I the only one who watches this?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I catch it when I can. Lots of new faces lately but miss old Reg. Still got big tony there though.

If you look back over recent years, some of the nastiest characters have been in the plods. There was 'r' Barry from Brookie who burnt down the station, then there wasTodd Carty taking the ID of his adopted brother & posing as june's Son, and not forgetting that long haired bird who was totally manic.

The Bill = scary! Surely CF & Edna are not like that????

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...the Bill is pretty good, but look at the number of characters they have "killed" off over the years, that is mighty poor for one nick...who would want to be stationed there if it was that dangerous?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
...the Bill is pretty good, but look at the number of characters they have "killed" off over the years, that is mighty poor for one nick...who would want to be stationed there if it was that dangerous?

Like being in Albert Square around christmas time eh?

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...will have to take your word for that as I don't watch Eastenders, but from what you say it would be a good time for anyone living there to go on holiday...but that wouldn't make for a gripping soap would it!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
...will have to take your word for that as I don't watch Eastenders, but from what you say it would be a good time for anyone living there to go on holiday...but that wouldn't make for a gripping soap would it!

It's not gripping believe me :rolleyes: But the wife watches it.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...my soap ration is the odd episode of Corrie, that is pure comedy.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
You will have to take my word for it, if the North of England is as funny as Coronation Street then it would be a top place to live.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

Its rough round there. No place for the faint hearted. It's the scum on the Jasmine Allen I blame.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here