Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The biggest wimp ever to play for the Albion

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Wendy was an absolute girl but also a good player worth his place in the side at the time, farsighted coach and totally under appreciated manager for The Albion so I for one forgive him.
However, does anyone remember Richard Tiltman? wimpness personified, and I agree with Andy Kennedy too....

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I remember that game, Absolutely brilliant but i thought we were 1-0 down and won 2-1.
Im suprised nobody has mentioned 'Handbag' Gordon Smith

Yes, you're right Ecosse it was 2-1 to us at the end. I got all excited writing my report and got 2-1 in far too early. They were both cracking goals an'all - we p1ssed ourselves larfin!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Jake Robinson , bottled even the 80/20 tackles.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking at some of these so called wimpy players named on this thread makes me think I was watching a different Albion to quite a few posters.

Paul "sicknote" Kitson

ss287.jpg

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Has to be wendy, but then he would score with a tremendous volley directly from a corner and he was hero again all was forgotten until the next game how fickle are we.....lol

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Three pages in and no vote for Paul Watson:nono: - a defender who couldn't tackle his way out of a wet paper bag.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Dean Marney

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
It has to be Paul Kitson. A blade of grass would look at him the wrong way and he'd be in hospital for weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here