Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Thursday night match at preston park!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
sir danny cullip said:
With superb assists from who...?:p

Fine though balls if we had one more player we would of rapped them :lolol: me you and les with badger and tommy upfront :clap:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
i scored the third crocs goal, a sublime curler into the top corner, and the winning penalty. surely I deserve more than a 7...

was I really the youngest member?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Scotty M - 8 Grobbelaar esq performance, especially on the pens.

Munkfish gets an - 8 nice touches, good running and movement. always willing to track back.

Edward sisor hands - 6.5 A defensive stalwart. Showed some gamesmanship when playing kiss chase with Kev but always willing to celebrate a goal.

John boy - 7.5 Ran his socks off in defence, never shirked a challenge and when settled down his distribution was tidy.

Shaolinpunk - 7.5 Nice touch, generally composed and full of running. Got tactical display.

Sir Danny cullip - 8 Him and munkfish held the midfield together, great link up play, good movement and strong.

Fragmented badger - 7 Good movement and some nice touches. A bit of skill as well.

Tommy Boy - 7 Henry like in his willingness to drop deep and provide an option. Played some nice balls and got some crosses in.

Special mention to Bob for refing. 9 for me, great display and just about kept Kev in line.

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Re: Re: The Big Thursday night match at preston park!

Les Biehn said:
Scotty M - 8 Grobbelaar esq performance, especially on the pens.

Munkfish gets an - 8 nice touches, good running and movement. always willing to track back.

Edward sisor hands - 6.5 A defensive stalwart. Showed some gamesmanship when playing kiss chase with Kev but always willing to celebrate a goal.

John boy - 7.5 Ran his socks off in defence, never shirked a challenge and when settled down his distribution was tidy.

Shaolinpunk - 7.5 Nice touch, generally composed and full of running. Got tactical display.

Sir Danny cullip - 8 Him and munkfish held the midfield together, great link up play, good movement and strong.

Fragmented badger - 7 Good movement and some nice touches. A bit of skill as well.

Tommy Boy - 7 Henry like in his willingness to drop deep and provide an option. Played some nice balls and got some crosses in.

Special mention to Bob for refing. 9 for me, great display and just about kept Kev in line.

What did I do wrong? I made a point, if Chris goal went wide then surely that goal went wide aswell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here