Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Take That Ticket Clamour

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Shiver me timbers Rookie! How much were the tickets? £50 each? Plus £200 booking fee per ticket?!?!?!

yeah might have spent a few quid! Had quite a few orders from people who wanted them and were saying they couldn't get them

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My other half was trying to get tickets to the Villa Park concert. It sold out in twenty minutes and she got no tickets. I'm sure they'll add more dates - seems strange that they would go to all the expense of setting up Villa park as a concert venue and then only playing one night.

There are huge gaps between the dates at each venue so yes, if this initial bunch sell out there will be more dates added.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cheapest I saw was £110 ! not Take That....f*** THAT!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I just made this up:

what have Take That & Rooney got in common?

they both want huge amounts of cash for equally shit performances!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wonder what the highest a ticket will be touted for? I reckon around £2,000.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
My other half has bagged herself 8 tickets online after initially being told it was sold out. £60 apiece.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Bagged 3 as needed.

Much like the albion.......Take That can Rule the World!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
One of my other half's friends got 4 tickets and promptly put 2 on ebay. This is exactly why other people can't get hold of tickets. Surely the practice of making a profit on tickets should be banned?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
One of my other half's friends got 4 tickets and promptly put 2 on ebay. This is exactly why other people can't get hold of tickets. Surely the practice of making a profit on tickets should be banned?

The only way to stop it is if people bid silly money from dummy accounts so the tickets end up never being sold.

The bands like this dont care as they make millions already

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ticketmaster reckoned they had 15,000 concurrent calls at one time, and in the end BT had to stop routing calls to them as BT were struggling to route the calls !!! Demand was 3 times higher than the MJ tour. Absolutely mental

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ are can't believe take that are still around,the music industry really is going down the pan.Old groups reforming time and time again.:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here