Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I am not in a " worthy " job such as the force so have to please myself with meaningless trivia day by day such as this to compensate for my lower moral standing and general inferiority to you so please accept my sincere apologies for forcing you to open the thread and spoil your day.

Blimey. :eek:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
FFS lighten up everyone. Its a trivial thread about a trivial programme so get off your high moral ground. There are more than enough serious matters going on nowadays and I am sick of discussing the state of the Euro and USA, the general moral and financial breakdown of the west, the root causes of the riots, the expectations for interest rates and the property market in the medium term , the awful stock market and weak growth figures so can we have a thread for belly button fluff such as CBB. If you don't like it, fair enough but STOP the inflated hi brow and demeaning put downs such as my retort was aimed at.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So do I.
In the unliklely event of Sheen actually being on CBB this year, I'll be ALL OVER it.

There is a 24/7 bar so I hear and that could tempt Sheen on its own. Not sure what he will do about the crack cocaine though.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
FFS lighten up everyone. Its a trivial thread about a trivial programme so get off your high moral ground. There are more than enough serious matters going on nowadays and I am sick of discussing the state of the Euro and USA, the general moral and financial breakdown of the west, the root causes of the riots, the expectations for interest rates and the property market in the medium term , the awful stock market and weak growth figures so can we have a thread for belly button fluff such as CBB. If you don't like it, fair enough but STOP the inflated hi brow and demeaning put downs such as my retort was aimed at.

Hear, hear. This is the US we all know and love.

I'm BANG up for a bit of BB and reckon it's perfectly suited to Channel 5. Until the glorious Masterchef Australia graces my telly again I'm more than ready to give it my time.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have just had a sneaky fiver on Jedward at 5/1.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That is not possible they are one and the same.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
In the unliklely event of Sheen actually being on CBB this year, I'll be ALL OVER it.

This. I'd love to see him and Jedward together. Also, he'd blatantly smash Amy Child's backdoors in

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think it says something that fans of BB also like Jedward.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Also betting on this has nothing to do with who you like the most it is who has in your opinion the best chance of winning the most public votes. That is the key you see. It is a popularity contest and like it or not Jedward are very popular nowadays and have a large fan base.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The interactions between Sheen and Jedward would just be surreal. It would be amazing tv

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Might put a tenner on Sid "RICKYYYYYY!" Owen.

I'll think he'll be genuine, funny and do some mad things in the house. Won't be watching much of it though! Expect to see that spunk bucket Kerry Katona crying all the time and trying to get sympathy votes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here