Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Question Today is

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will Charlie Sheen walk through the Big Brother Doors for CBB. Could be quite a watch if he does.

2011 Celebrity Big Brother

Amy Childs 4/1
Charlie Sheen 4/1
Jedward 5/1
Sarah Ferguson 6/1
Tara Reid 8/1
Kerry Katona 8/1
Pamela Anderson 8/1
Sid Owen 8/1
Paddy Doherty 8/1
Pamela Bach 10/1
Ricky Hatton 10/1
Mike Tyson 10/1
Sally Bercow 12/1
Jay Camillei 12/1
Max George 12/1
Bobby Brown 14/1
Sue Katona 20/1

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Bercow at 12/1? i thought its known she's going in? at least, the way its been writen about in the Standard suggests a given.

:facepalm: thats odds to win isnt it, not enter.:lolol:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Worth putting money on Jedward, given that Louis Walsh (their manager) has already confirmed they are going in.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Strong rumours Katie Price, aka Jordan is in tonight. Watch out Sid Owen, be on your guard.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can we have all this tosh on a seperate forum please, Mods ?

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
if Sheen was getting the reported $1m per episode of 2 and 1/2 men id dread to think what his contract for CBB would be!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
if Sheen was getting the reported $1m per episode of 2 and 1/2 men id dread to think what his contract for CBB would be!!

Sheen negoitated $ 100 000 000 dollars for 48 more episodes of Two and a Half Men , $ 2.08 million per episode, before he lost the plot. The most of any TV star ever by far.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Channel 5 would basically have to use their budget for the whole year to entice Sheen.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I really can't believe this shit is of interest to anyone any more. Eleven or twelve years now isn't it? If only it would die a death, maybe the mongs at ITV would follow suit and bin "I'm A Celebrity" too. Fed up with Ant and Dec these days, way too over-exposed.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If he does I predict it will be more boring than the voyeurs would hope.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I have actually heard of half the people on that list so surely they're over-qualified to appear on Wank Brother

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
does this really float your boat US :facepalm:

If that really was US's "big question" of the day, I dread to think what the trivial issues are.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well personally I would dearly LOVE to see Charlie Sheen completely lose it and launch a stream of highly articulate, viciously demeaning invective in Kerry Katona's direction. In fact, I'd pay good money to see that. He'd destroy her.

His YouTube rants are a joy to behold.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If that really was US's "big question" of the day, I dread to think what the trivial issues are.

I am not in a worthy or important job such as the force or a city trader so I have to please myself with meaningless trivia day by day such as this to compensate for my lower moral standing and general inferiority so please accept my sincere apologies for forcing you to open the thread and spoil your day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here