Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'big' freindly

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
STH's didn't buy a seat for this game.

They bought a seat for league games.

Simple really

would be nice if the club "threw in" the friendly fixture as a means of Thanks though would'nt it :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
As I said in another post we may be able to cope with a crowd of 17000 but not 22500.

the tests are primarily concerned first with structural integrity (which happens before anyone enters) and having the mechanical systems in place (fire alarms/sound system/sprinklers) and the procedures (access/egress/emergency etc) in place and trained-in. They will not be concerned with how long it takes to clear the crowd from the surrounding area once the premises have been vacated. As such you don't need a full house but a sensible progression (10K to 17K to gain certification and 20K+ once the stadium is certificated)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I fully accept that but as with cup ties in the past I would have thought STHG would have priority for buying their seats for this game.

not when the capacity for the specific ramp-up event is LESS THAN the number of STH's although I am sure that you will get first option to buy a ticket for the event. Trying to guarantee you your particular seat would be impossible (5500 seats of which at least 1000 or 2000 and maybe more to accomodate away fans . which belong to STH's just won't be available for sale) and it would be be guaranteed to be unfair. Selling to STH's on a first come first served basis might upset those who don't get there quick enough but it will be fair to all.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
I heard from a reliable source in Australia it was Coventry City.
Brisbane Dave, are you sure ?

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
i was planning to be in amsterdam ... the free for all option might be tempting though as i dont have a season ticket :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here