Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'big' freindly

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that we had to have one game with the full certificate in place prior to the league starting but I could be wrong so dont jump on me if I am, just possible crossed wires.

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I thought that we had to have one game with the full certificate in place peioe to the league starting but I could be wrong so dont jump on me if I am, just possible crossed wires.
I dont think so. Im sure i was told the "big" friendly is the final ramp up, and will gain the safety certificate

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont think so. Im sure i was told the "big" friendly is the final ramp up, and will gain the safety certificate

If that is the case surely we will have to have a near maximum crowd to ensure we can cope before they issue a certificate. Using an obscure reasoning if they granted the certificate with a crowd of !7000 it could be that we can cope with 17000 but not 22500 and if they have granted the certificate after a crowd of 17000 it is then too late to rectify any problems, like crowd evacuation etc..

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Why should away supporters be included as their is surely no obligation for friendlies.

Because it is the final ramp up event, and the test to get the safety certificate?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I doubt if there will be any away fans considering the circumstances

eh? dont get that, Spuds fans would like a weekend in B-Town and to see a nice new little stadium...unless something else is a foot of course of which you are referring too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here