Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The big downside for West Stand Upper lofties....

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
...is that you will have no chance of catching shirts, boots, socks etc when players throw them into the crowd to celebrate our promotion to the Premiership. Even Bomber can't throw that far.

There, didn't think of that did you?

1901 members get these items brought to them on a velvet cushion at full time. FACT

:amex:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Your hands will be too wet and slippery from the rain to catch them anyway.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
...is that you will have no chance of catching shirts, boots, socks etc when players throw them into the crowd to celebrate our promotion to the Premiership. Even Bomber can't throw that far.

Nope.

The thought did not occur to me at all.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Your hands will be too wet and slippery from the rain to catch them anyway.

They would have left early anyway with the flu.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Casper probably could...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its not THAT much higher in the WSU. We're not in the stratosphere you know.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I just hope no-one is sitting in WSU with bad hips or knees. Its going to be like scaling the North face of the Eiger.
ps Vertigo could be another problem.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I just hope no-one is sitting in WSU with bad hips or knees. Its going to be like scaling the North face of the Eiger.
ps Vertigo could be another problem.

So, it's like a workout getting our seats? Cool, we'll all be staying young-looking, fit and healthy. Marvellous, double-bubble.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

1901 members get these items brought to them on a velvet cushion at full time. FACT

:amex:

And won't you be on the other side of the pitch in the family stand with mummy or daddy

D

Deleted member 18477

And another thing - will your view of the big screens be hampered by the N and S stand roofs???

we won't need replays. we will actually see the action when it first happens.

p.s where is the tv camera going to be? thats right WSU. If lower tier was better surely they'd stick the tv camera down there?

ta ta.

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
we won't need replays. we will actually see the action when it first happens.

p.s where is the tv camera going to be? thats right WSU. If lower tier was better surely they'd stick the tv camera down there?

ta ta.

Strange. So you wouldn't care to see a great Albion goal replayed straight afterwards. Also what's the position of the TV camera got to do with it? I was merely wondering if there may be a problem viewing the big screen for those high up in WSU. It will influence my decision when I go to the presentation on Weds.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
You'll be able to see the tellys fine. What swung me to West Stand Lower was being able to see the dug outs and managers all the time. Gus' antics can be the highlight of some games. Don't think you can see that properly from WSU

D

Deleted member 18477

You'll be able to see the tellys fine. What swung me to West Stand Lower was being able to see the dug outs and managers all the time. Gus' antics can be the highlight of some games. Don't think you can see that properly from WSU

you're partly correct. If hes actually sitting down WSU may struggle to see him. But your see him fine if hes standing in his technical box. What get's me most is how on earth can the centre of WSU be priced cheaper than WSL wing seats? this isn't even the case at arsenal or the other 'big' prem teams. madness! not that im complaining as im centre line WSU!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here