Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BESTEST goal you have ever seen live

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Well I saw a few brilliant ones at Palace by Ian wright. But probably the most skilful was by David Nugent playing then for Preston, against Palace in the FA Cup a couple of seasons ago.

Is this on the net anywhere? He waltzed through the Palace defence from the left touchline before an unstoppable shot.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mick Mills for Ipswich at the Goldstone .......or Ian Rush's at the Goldstone.

Robert Codner at West Brom ( I think we lost 1-4(or 5))
Danny Wilson vs Palace at Palace

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Stumpy Tims first in the First REMF game
:clap2:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I've been present in a physical rather than mental sense for a lot of good goals (Zamora v Halifax should be the best, but I was at the other end, and Zamora away at Bury was another good one, but I'd actually passed out in the away end at the time). The best ones I've actually taken in, I think, are Nathan Jones away v Forest (which makes it even more of a shame that he's turned into a twonk) and Robbie Williams for Huddersfield at Withdean a couple of seasons ago.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I was to the right of where the camera is I guess

I'm surprised the camera was pointing at the pitch and not at you then :lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
[yt] and [/ yt] everything after the "v=" in the address

I am being STUPID.

Can you show me what you would do to this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLdujA4bi8Q&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLdujA4bi8Q&feature=related

to INBED it up?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Garry Nelson at Brentford.

What he said.

Nelson dribbled passed two (or was it three defenders?) and then drilled a shot into the top corner. It was one of those goals that caused a sharp intake of breath and then absolute bedlam in the away end. If I remember correctly we had the whole end behind the goal which was open and some of the side which had a roof. Stunning goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here