images%5CAberglaslynPass600x449ppi75Q70.jpg

at-aberg-0706-1.jpg

Festiniog Railway

560968.jpg

I love Snowdon its were i really want to get married, there or 3 cliffs bay

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Come on then, in honour of our Celtic cousins' performances in the rugby so far and their appearance in the RWC semi final, what are the best things to come out of Wales please? There must be SOME things.

I'll start: Uncle Bryn :clap:

. Ooh. You've got co uncle Bryn too. I used to have one, but he passed away. But i have a brother Bryn, a son Bryn a cousin Bryn and he (my cousin) has a son Bryn! Yes my dads family came from Wales.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
The Elan Valley Hotel. A wonderful welcome with superb food in a beautiful setting (though admittedly the owner is English):

http://www.elanvalleyhotel.co.uk/

The back road from Rhayader to Aberystwyth: cracking scenery, with the sound of Red Kites whistling up in the hills.

Llanerchaeron: Very pleasant small mansion designed by John Nash; somewhere I'd happily live if I had the wherewithal and it was for sale: National Trust | Llanerchaeron

The A470: Great road, virtually empty with views to match, enabling you to forget the A27 for a while.

But yes, I agree if your only experience of Wales is driving along the M4 between the Severn Bridge and Swansea, or watching the Albion at Ninian Park, you would think it was a complete hole. As for the people, some and some, like English people, but where sporting fixtures go, they certainly do seem to have a chip on their shoulders.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
The back road from Rhayader to Aberystwyth: cracking scenery, with the sound of Red Kites whistling up in the hills.
That's where I had a head on collision with a car while on a biking weekend, I remember lying in the road looking up and seeing several Buzzards hovering overhead!
I did the get a ride in a Sea King helicopter from Aberystwyth Hospital to Morristons in Swansea out of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here