Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The best things about 2020

D

Deleted member 2719

- Fatherhood - even with all the sleepless nights and permanent colds it's felt like.
- A beautiful spring and hot summer. Love good weather.
- Cutting back on booze to being almost teetotal.
- Peter Sutcliffe dead.
- Survived and loved ones all remain healthy.

Happy New Year to all on NSC. :thumbsup:

Congrats on being a father, enjoy the pain of no sleep.

Now get off and change another nappy, I can smell it from here and don't do it on the cream carpet.:lolol:

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Daughter being born back in February was pretty good. Perfected my roast potatoes just in time for Christmas too.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
How mankind and people in general pulled together to help each other and stay connected in some way during adversity.

Remaining in employment.

A very nice summer during lockdown.

Paul Whitehouse & Bob Mortimer Gone Fishing :lolol:

As others have said, the defeat of Trump. It really could have been devastating for the planet if he'd been re-elected.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I spent so much time at home driving Mrs T mad that she prompted me to take a test for being 'on the spectrum'. After a couple of months of denial (typical spectral behaviour, apparently) I'm coming to terms with the unusual brain wiring that has underpinned the various quirks that have blighted some aspects of my life for the last 62 years.

That said, my HoD is still a stupid ****, Boris a charismatic liar who can't be trusted with a man's wallet or wife, and any ractionary racist nobber is still a reactionary racists nobber even if they are otherwise a 'good bloke'.

Happy New year NSC, and the many men and women who make me hoot with laugher, nod saguely, or reconsider my misunderstandings.

Something that was tremendous this year was the last gig I saw. The stunning Boy Harsher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gePkM8RDN4Q

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here