Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The best thing about Christmas World Cup

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Great Escape and breaking wind. That's it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The smell of a REAL Christmas tree. You can take your fake trees and shove 'em where the sun don't shine.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Home alone
Christmas parties
Pigs in blanket (sauage with bacon wrapped around)
Big Stilton wheels

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Christmas Dinner including Turkey, Roast Potatoes, Roast Parsnips, Leeks in cheese sauce, Pigs in Blankets, Chestnut Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, Bread Sauce, Caramalised Sprouts, Asparagus spears and Gravey

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The pleasure of walking into a kitchen when half-cut on Xmas night and being able to hack off bits of the half-eaten turkey carcass, and snaffle a mince pie or four.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The pleasure of walking into a kitchen when half-cut on Xmas night and being able to hack off bits of the half-eaten turkey carcass, and snaffle a mince pie or four.

Yes, getting to Christmas night and realising you still have SHED LOADS of tuck left is tremendous.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My family and friends all have very different jobs and careers and we all live in various country's of the world. My favourite thing about Christmas is getting at least some of us together in the same place for a couple of days. However, I doubt this will get through as most people only seem to care about mince pies and the pub.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Taking a DUMP on Boxing Day morning :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here