The Best stand up comedian ?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Peter Kay, Russell Brand, Jack Dee to name but 3

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
comedians are like football teams ie: have good times and bad times, don't believe in the few mentioned that there great all the time. lee evans good xl tour 2005 but shit at the o2.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
i know a shocking sit down one :lolol:

JE81PCAS2083UCAUDXNGSCANPF243CAX1ATPKCA83ZS63CAUT63SHCAPNS1WHCAWR6TWOCAY2C15ICAS6YYLMCA0XVWAVCAZ.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't think i've been to see a comedian live in the last 4 years. That's partially because i go places with the "wife" and she's Spanish, so i'd have to spend a long time whispering to her about who Gonch Gardener was and how he might somehow relate to the shameful tuckshop-staff mistreatments in schools the world over and regular increases of the prices of Double Deckers. And what Double Deckers are. And the day in which the ingredients of Milky Ways changed and the world seemed to change with them.
The last one i went to, i think, was Harry Hill. I cycled a long way in the rain, and when arriving my wet trainers were thoroughbread stinkers. I covered them in two coats as they cheesily dried and hoped the scent that shot up each of my nozzers would go no further. What i heard him generally say was funny, but i worried too loudly in my mind to hear his entire routine.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
ned kelly is def different, hes a geordie.. only comedian who s walked on stage bollock naked.. opens with a line of " any pakis in here" looks at his watch.. "carnt be, f***ing shops are still open"

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Best stand up I saw live was Dylan Moran, Like that Sean Lock as well. Eddie Izzard is also a legend

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've just booked tickets to see Ricky Gervais at the Brighton Centre in December.
To be honest, I think he's a bit hit and miss. But its a night out innit.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Bill Hicks.

To borrow a line of his, "End of f***ing Conversation"

if you were a student in the 90's who doesnt like to think things through too much, then you are bang on.

The most over rated load of drivel ever. ooh he said drugs are good and george bush is nasty. The Jim Morrison of comedy. Shorthand cool for divs.

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
"Takes more energy to frown than it does to smile"

" Yeah, you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone"

Bill Hicks - Genius

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
"Takes more energy to frown than it does to smile"

" Yeah, you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone"

Bill Hicks - Genius

I don't deny he was f***ing funny. Its just there's a bit of the che guevara poster about him nowadays. And he did talk quite a bit of bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here