Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the best player from our youth team- EVER

Oct 25, 2003
not including BARRY, who is the best player to come up through ye olde youth RANKS at the albion?

i think LYNCH has the most potential, but me vote goes for VIRGO cos of the way he OWNED that season

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Have to say Virgo or Harding. The later is prob not right but you have to look at the 2 that have cut it in the highest level

Oct 25, 2003
i think harding moved to early. he clearly had a lot of potential, but there were many aspects of his game that were really lacking. a couple more seasons with us and he would've been a much more complete player, and could be playing in the premiership now

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
think Lynch will go on to be the star out of the academy (when is it a academy and not a youth team?) and in years to come we will say he was once at B'ton bit like we do with Barry

Oct 25, 2003
Rookie said:
(when is it a academy and not a youth team?)

you need loads of STUFF for it to be an academy. stuff that generally costs a LOT, which we can't afford

our youth system is as good, if not better than most "academy" based ones, so i guess it is an academy in everything other than name

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Adam Virgo as he kept us in the Championship that season.

Joel Lynch, he was immense last season and at the start of this one, but shit ever since.

Dean Cox, he has been immense this season but my worry is that he will not be as good in the Championship

and

Kerry Mayo, hes in his 11th season with us, need i say anymore !

but yeh tough call but id go with Virgo or Mayo

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Stuart Tuck. Blue and white through and through, captained his home town club at 23, played at Hereford, retired from professional football due to playing with an injury in the '97 season and a bloody nice bloke.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
ive seen a few youth team games over the years, the crop we have at the moment are the best we've ever had. they showed that in the fa cup over the last 2 seasons

the midfield was great, but very short, they included tommy fraser, scott chamberlain and dean cox

if we lose lynch, then we have great cover for him in sonny cobbs whos the yoof team captain

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
johny crumplin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here