Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 91-100 Telegram CENTRAL

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Hang on minute, don't come on my thread and pull out the big guns. I'm nothing a like a hen. Say that to me at Withdean! You wouldn't dare!

BIG GUNS?? WITHDEAN??

You're never at shitting Withdean you Japanese schoolgirl shagging, slitty-eyed wannabe DIN!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
Any age I get to where I can afford to move away to the countryside away from the human filth that is taking over British cities. I don't wish to cure them I just want to be away from their messy lives.

The gays aren't that bad.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The wealthiest and happiest generation in the UK are the 50 somethings apparently. FACT

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Uncle Spielberg said:
The wealthiest and happiest generation in the UK are the 50 somethings apparently. FACT

apparently. FACT? You are right but you are also wrong. How strange!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
His use of the written language is wrong. You cannot say fact about something that has been affixed with apparently. He is right because that age group are the wealthiest and happiest generation.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
His use of the written language is wrong. You cannot say fact about something that has been affixed with apparently. He is right because that age group are the wealthiest and happiest generation.

You are so bent it is untrue.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Uncle Spielberg said:

And do pray tell us all where and how you came across the 'Fact' ?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
magoo said:
BIG GUNS?? WITHDEAN??

You're never at shitting Withdean you Japanese schoolgirl shagging, slitty-eyed wannabe DIN!

Bollocks! I'm gonna get a ticket to the next home came and bring a gang down - if we see you you'd better run. We're meaning business! :angry: :angry:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I have no particular interest or valid contibution to make on this thread. I just wanted to see if I get a little cake against my avatar.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Jimmy Saville said:
I have no particular interest or valid contibution to make on this thread. I just wanted to see if I get a little cake against my avatar.
Yes, yes you do. Even lepers get cake.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
bhaexpress said:
And do pray tell us all where and how you came across the 'Fact' ?

I can actually help US out here. I watched a documentary a few weeks back stating that very thing. It was along the lines of the 1950's baby boomers now have more free time and disposable income than any other generation and are making the most of their lives.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
magoo said:
what, you and your gang of little school girls?? :catfight: :salute:

f***ing right - seriously, they're like that GoGo nutcase from Kill Bill. You're in trouble if they don't find my sword at the turnstile, I tell you. Mug. :censored: :censored:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Jimmy Saville said:
I'll be careful not to leave any fingers in there when I cut it ;)
But I've been eating fingers of careless lepers out of cakes SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here