Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Berkshire Love Machine

Berky was up to his old tricks last night, after failing with my sister (she was "too old" :D) he went on to pull a real stunner in the Event, only 19 as well! Though it must be said I helped put by going with her heffer mate!
Good to see you've still got it in you Pete! :clap:

:clap: :dance: :smokin: :p :drink: :clap2: :lol: :jester:

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
:lolol: Yeah great night and just got a text from her funny enough and she thinks im 25:lolol:
Did you go back with that blonde bird??? she was pretty pleasant indeed my son.
Weird being in there just drunk,but at least you get to chat which is rare,so i shall call you the rat man as you are everywhere like a serious woman hunter.:clap:

Your sis is a great laugh and she did try and snog me,but just to old although she moves well and has a good figure.:clap:

Had a great time:clap:

See I never doubted you, I can testify she was a real stunner as well, I hope you're gonna text her back.

I wouldn't have let Denise's age put you off, more the fact she's related to me surely?? :lolol:

When you next coming down :drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I like to pull the proper way via chat and not groping:lolol:
Had a few mini nibbles on the neck this morning grrrrrrr,well just aswell very small or else say no more.:lolol:

Yeah popped her a text back although may meet when next down and shall be down in about a month me thinks.

Your sis is a great barrell of laughs for sure:drink:

You must no every bird in that place by now:lolol:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
So what happened to the love of your life then Berkie??!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Love is a very powerful word and many people miss use it by thinking they are in love when in fact its just feelings and caring for em etc.

In love fat chance as that can take bloody ages like a year plus and the best policy is to just go with the flow and i certainly don't get feelings in any kind as its been 8 years since those feelings.:lolol:
3 months with a bird and i feel nothing whats so ever although enjoy the company and find her sexy and thats about it.:lolol:

I mean how many people do you no who are truely in love and very faithful mmmmmm ???

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
How can i take her seriously when im 90 miles away:lolol:
She wants to keep in touch but its about fun and can't offer no more me old china.:lolol:

There is so much lust about these days and its hard to deal with the ever growing Q.:clap2: :drink:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I didn't see you in there PETER.

I thought you were only there Friday Andy?

So come on Berky, share some more tips with us :lolol: You gotta admit I did help you two get together, she was eyeing me up before I pushed your heads together. According to her mate she won't shut up about how good looking/nice you are etc, I think she wants another piece of the BERKSHIRE SEX GOD GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :p :p :p :p :p

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
That would be why then.

I was there Friday!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I thought you were only there Friday Andy?

So come on Berky, share some more tips with us :lolol: You gotta admit I did help you two get together, she was eyeing me up before I pushed your heads together. According to her mate she won't shut up about how good looking/nice you are etc, I think she wants another piece of the BERKSHIRE SEX GOD GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :p :p :p :p :p
Yeah she was a mate of that bird you was with and just recall chatting to her,but its a blur and yeah if you didn't go up there it would have been history although was cracking on with a bird earlier and then your sis came along and danced.:lolol:

Its hard to pass on my super tips as its all in the talking my son as i just respect and listen like a real man should.:clap2: :clap2:
Wish they had that amount of totty here as brighton is a diffrent class to reading full stop.

Im proud of you danny as you crack me up the way you hunt woman down like a sex crazed monster.My tip is simple relax a bit more and get the eye contact and just go with the flow and listen.

He's here he's there he's every bloody where danny seagull danny seagull.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here