SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
dougdeep said:
Last Saturday.

Actually... true... I'm the dunce....:dunce:

Adriodinho said:
AND I THOUGHT KUIPERS WAS BETTER BECAUSE HE KEPT HIS DEFENCE IN ORDER:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored:

Last week he was appauling and now he lets one of his defenders get sent off:censored:

SHUT THE f*** UP YOU f***ing C UNT!

Yeah, because obviously Kuipers controls the defenders and ALLOWS them to be sent off. And he was obviously "appauling" last week when we kept a clean sheet.

None of you that are slagging off Mayo, Kuipers or whoever today can be taken seriously because, like me, YOU'RE NOT f***ing THERE.twattwattwattwat!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
I am tired of this 'confidence' thing!!!!! A good manager should be able to turn teams round when thiungs go wrong and Wendy isn't doing it. Today is the day when I say Wendy is not the manager for us...... not sure we can replace him now but think we need to think carefully about it.... McGhee is beginning to look better every day!

Only 1 man can save us Micky Adams :bowdown: :bowdown:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Wilkins knows f*** all.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Kylies Stunt Arse said:

Yeah, because obviously Kuipers controls the defenders and ALLOWS them to be sent off. And he was obviously "appauling" last week when we kept a clean sheet.

None of you that are slagging off Mayo, Kuipers or whoever today can be taken seriously because, like me, YOU'RE NOT f***ing THERE.twattwattwattwat!

A slight over reaction don't you think???? Tho I agree you can't blame Michel for Mayo being sent off.

That's why we have commentaries Kylie......otherwise what would be the point?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Savage... at last...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Kylies Stunt Arse said:

i like kuipers.

but even stevie wonder could have seen that yhe was appauling last week. he had 4 things to do

1-collect a slow rolling ball
2-kick a clearance(sliced)
3-catch a ball(droped, then fumbled again)
4-catch the ball, dropped again

i think he caught the ball twice from corners(which henderson could do aswell, but people forget that)

i think even i could have kept a clean sheet. henderson CERTAINLY would.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
A slight over reaction don't you think???? Tho I agree you can't blame Michel for Mayo being sent off.

That's why we have commentaries Kylie......otherwise what would be the point?

Not an over reaction at all. Retards like ADHDinho are a waste of oxygen. Slagging players off when you're not even at the game based solely on the commentary, if he's even listening, or the stuff posted here is ridiculous. Unless you have seen the game how can wnyone make a valid judgement about incidents? Maybe Mayo f***ed up, maybe it was harsh, I dunno because I HAVEN'T SEEN IT. So many f***ing wasters on here that never even bother going yet like to call themselves a fan but only seem to comment by slagging players off or claiming the glory if we do actually win.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
All I ask for is a fighting performance... very match sounds like a Blackpool game at the mo.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Not an over reaction at all. Retards like ADHDinho are a waste of oxygen. Slagging players off when you're not even at the game based solely on the commentary, if he's even listening, or the stuff posted here is ridiculous. Unless you have seen the game how can wnyone make a valid judgement about incidents? Maybe Mayo f***ed up, maybe it was harsh, I dunno because I HAVEN'T SEEN IT. So many f***ing wasters on here that never even bother going yet like to call themselves a fan but only seem to comment by slagging players off or claiming the glory if we do actually win.

Thats your view and let aids have his.Thats whats great about nsc and makes it great

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here