the beers are on ME tomorrow night

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
:thumbsup:

Dear Lucky Winner,

We happily announce to you the result of the Microsoft, Yahoo and Google Lottery draws held on Saturday 5th December 2009, Lotto 6/49 in Essex, United Kingdom. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 100,000.00 companies and personal e-mail addresses.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B9564 7560 with serial number 046560 drew the winning numbers 6 7 14 16 17 27 Bonus 32. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) in cash credited to file EAAL/9080118308/08.

To file for your claim, please contact your corresponding Fiduciary Claim Agent (Mr. James David) immediately you get this message for quick and urgent release of your fund.

Contact information is as follow:

Peter Williams
Email: peter.williams@administrativos.com
Phone Number: +447031998777 +447031998777

Endeavour to submit the below information’s as stated below to enable Mr. James David process your winning.

1. Full Name:................................
2. Full Address:.............................
3. Marital Statue:...........................
4. Occupation:...............................
5. Age:.......................................
6. Sex:.......................................
7. Nationality:...............................
8. Tel. Number:..............................
9. Country of Residence.....................

***Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by some participants of this program. ***

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this Lottery program.

Yours Sincerely,
Microsoft, Yahoo and Google Lottery Promotion
**Customer Service**

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Aren't they sposed to ask for your bank details? Amateurs...

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
:thumbsup:

Dear Lucky Winner,

We happily announce to you the result of the Microsoft, Yahoo and Google Lottery draws held on Saturday 5th December 2009, Lotto 6/49 in Essex, United Kingdom. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 100,000.00 companies and personal e-mail addresses.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B9564 7560 with serial number 046560 drew the winning numbers 6 7 14 16 17 27 Bonus 32. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) in cash credited to file EAAL/9080118308/08.

To file for your claim, please contact your corresponding Fiduciary Claim Agent (Mr. James David) immediately you get this message for quick and urgent release of your fund.

Contact information is as follow:

Peter Williams
Email: peter.williams@administrativos.com
Phone Number: +447031998777 +447031998777

Endeavour to submit the below information’s as stated below to enable Mr. James David process your winning.

1. Full Name:................................
2. Full Address:.............................
3. Marital Statue:...........................
4. Occupation:...............................
5. Age:.......................................
6. Sex:.......................................
7. Nationality:...............................
8. Tel. Number:..............................
9. Country of Residence.....................

***Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by some participants of this program. ***

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this Lottery program.

Yours Sincerely,
Microsoft, Yahoo and Google Lottery Promotion
**Customer Service**

And then we can just do you up the gary Glitter!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's probably worth giving Peter a call just in case.

Sometime at around 3:45am would be best just to make sure you get through.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Buying a pc, advice please

I currently have a fairly old desktop PC and it is XP with just 512 memory. in new year I want to get a new tower (as the monitor etc are fine) and looking to have one with 2 or 3g memory. the one thing i would like to be able to do is have the ability to connect my pc to my TV, which i currently cannot do. Does anyone know a good place online to look at, other than the usual high street shops. Am looking to be as cheap as possible really.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I currently have a fairly old desktop PC and it is XP with just 512 memory. in new year I want to get a new tower (as the monitor etc are fine) and looking to have one with 2 or 3g memory. the one thing i would like to be able to do is have the ability to connect my pc to my TV, which i currently cannot do. Does anyone know a good place online to look at, other than the usual high street shops. Am looking to be as cheap as possible really.

dam it, supposed to have started new thread...sorry

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
I wonder why they need your Marital Statue?

Lush

Mods' Pet
I wonder why they need your Marital Statue?

I Googled Marital Statue. It looks like this:

BRONZE_STATUE_B-W57354_Modern_Man___Lady.jpg

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Well as you were supposed to keep this from public knowledge, you've probably invalidated it.

You silly, silly boy Dave, you could've been rich!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
"Mr James David" has been busy as he offered me some money last week - I forget what it was for but it wasn't a Google Lottery
Obviously a kindly philanthropic soul . . .

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Why am I never so lucky?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here