Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The beautiful weather of June

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Accident Southwick Tunnel, Tunnel closed, 4 miles further car off the road before Amex, University, lewes to newhaven road closed, tree down, WTF is this ? Its June !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Was a bit breezy down by the Pier at lunchtime, but at least it was dry ... unless of course you attempted to walk along the pier!

Typically, just after I'd finished recording a big wave got several people on the pier - was very funny! Thought not for some of them obviously... ;)

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I really don't mind the weather and enjoy most things this country throws at us, although i'm not a fan of prolonged hot spells. But this f***ing wind has got me right down. It's completely f***ed my poly tunnel and its contents in the garden, i can't open any doors or windows as the doors keep banging, the fence has blown down in the garden and you just can't do anything constructive....except wind surfing i suppose !!! and to top it all, im off camping to Cornwall in a weeks time.

Totally and utterly arsed off with this weather

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Got used to it , only had ONE really decent summer in Crap Town since moving here in 1992.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is brighter now but with a wind that almost blew my wig off. It's not good.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
37 degrees currently at 9pm, glass of wine on the patio, last few days of bearable evenings I fear.

Hoping for a few 50 degree days as we head into July and August – the law says all companies have to shut down if it hits the big Five Oh!

D

Deleted member 18477

Days start to get shorter again in under two weeks time!

I nearly cried when I read that...

The thought of waking up when it's dark, leaving for work when it's still dark, arriving home from work when it's dark, sitting in the freezing car waiting for the windows to heat to get rid of the f***ing ice and having to scrape the ice off the side windows! f*** I hate the winter...

But then I remembered winter consist of Albion football and Christmas.. Thank god I like football and Christmas.. If I didn't I'd be depressed for at least 3 months of the year!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
It will be lovely the last weekend of June as there is no Glastonbury this year!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here