Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BEAST has been UNLEASHED

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Someone asked me on Saturday 'Ernest why did you take an instant dislike to Magoo ?' and I replied 'To save time', well ENOUGH is ENOUGH and the BEAST in ME has been UNLEASHED with VENOM, MAgoo must be SACKED and SACKED NOW.
All this talk of spies in the singing section, espionage in E block, fifth columnists in F block is SIMPLY a smokescreen and a DIVERSIONARY tactic concocted by two people to save their SKINS. I could not believe at the start of the second half when the lap dog wandered across the pitch I was the only person shouting out to him to stick his CLIPBOARD right up Magoo's fat Scottish arse. People wanted to talk about Falmer and rubbish like that instead of chanting 'What a load of rubbish' and BOOing the team out, what sort of support is that ?
As I ELOQUENTLY predicted back in July we were certainties this season to relegated with Magoo in charge , and all the time this lardy Jocko clown is manager the bottom place is where we will stay.
The FACTS cannot LIE and neither do I, I told everyone that with this buffoon in charge we were dead certs to go DOWN and 2 wins in 25 games proves how WISE I am and it GRIEVES me to see how SMART I am. I CANNOT believe that Magoo was allowed to sell such ENGLISH thoroughbreds such as Virgo and Harding and replace them with a load of FOREIGN donkeys.
We will be PULVERISED tomorrow night and I fear Palace will DECLARE at half time as they will be so far in front or the ref will be forced to call a halt to the game as it will be SO one sided.
There can be no excuse after tomorrow for Ayatollah Dick Tight not to SACK Magoo and he should be PERSONALLY forced to repay all the money he has WASTED on FOREIGN rubbish so the new manager can DRAFT in some ENGLISH thoroughbreds to replace THEM.

MAGOO MUST GO NOW

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:dunce:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is this your way of saying that Charlie Oatway should play on the wing instead of Fruity, Ernest?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest Im in with the Palace fans. Whilst you may think this is a drawback it does mean I can BOO MAGOO and the TEAM for a full 90 MINS :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Bollocks, I thought the thread title meant Big Mac was fit again :angry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't wait for tomorrow's match report

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I really hope McGoo has plenty of white towels as he is sure to need one to throw onto the pitch when palace score their ninth .....

probably a white bath sheet will be big enough to attract the ref's attention.

We are with you Ernest ... McGoo must go (and he can take the clipboard kid and his foreign imports with him!)

:smokin:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
On the Left Wing said:
I really hope McGoo has plenty of white towels as he is sure to need one to throw onto the pitch when palace score their ninth .....

probably a white bath sheet will be big enough to attract the ref's attention.

We are with you Ernest ... McGoo must go (and he can take the clipboard kid and his foreign imports with him!)

:smokin:

They are NOT IMPORTS, IMPORTS are USEFUL :angry: :angry: :angry:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ernest said:
Someone asked me on Saturday 'Ernest why did you take an instant dislike to Magoo ?' and I replied 'To save time', well ENOUGH is ENOUGH and the BEAST in ME has been UNLEASHED with VENOM, MAgoo must be SACKED and SACKED NOW.
All this talk of spies in the singing section, espionage in E block, fifth columnists in F block is SIMPLY a smokescreen and a DIVERSIONARY tactic concocted by two people to save their SKINS. I could not believe at the start of the second half when the lap dog wandered across the pitch I was the only person shouting out to him to stick his CLIPBOARD right up Magoo's fat Scottish arse. People wanted to talk about Falmer and rubbish like that instead of chanting 'What a load of rubbish' and BOOing the team out, what sort of support is that ?
As I ELOQUENTLY predicted back in July we were certainties this season to relegated with Magoo in charge , and all the time this lardy Jocko clown is manager the bottom place is where we will stay.
The FACTS cannot LIE and neither do I, I told everyone that with this buffoon in charge we were dead certs to go DOWN and 2 wins in 25 games proves how WISE I am and it GRIEVES me to see how SMART I am. I CANNOT believe that Magoo was allowed to sell such ENGLISH thoroughbreds such as Virgo and Harding and replace them with a load of FOREIGN donkeys.
We will be PULVERISED tomorrow night and I fear Palace will DECLARE at half time as they will be so far in front or the ref will be forced to call a halt to the game as it will be SO one sided.
There can be no excuse after tomorrow for Ayatollah Dick Tight not to SACK Magoo and he should be PERSONALLY forced to repay all the money he has WASTED on FOREIGN rubbish so the new manager can DRAFT in some ENGLISH thoroughbreds to replace THEM.

MAGOO MUST GO NOW

:angry: :angry: :angry:

:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here