Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The bad side of football...namely Liverpool...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What happened

The 60 year old fan from Wales, got identified & the book is being thrown at him.
Oldham & the player thanked Liverpool for their actions and support.

The next month February 2012, a ManU fan charged with racism against black Stoke players:
Manchester United fan charged for shouting racist abuse at Stoke match | Football | guardian.co.uk

And in January 2012, a bunch of Chelsea fans charged with racism:
Man arrested over alleged racist chanting by Chelsea fans | Football | guardian.co.uk

Seems to be a bit of problem with a minority of brits, 'supporting' various clubs.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Typical scousers, would love to see any of them get in the mix with the Soul Crew, they would be eaten alive

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Sensationalist post which all it say is Liverpool may have a few nutters, well wake up Billy SO DOES EVERY CLUB :facepalm: have you had your head in the sand the last 30 years

Alright, I admit that this thread is pretty pointless, I just saw the photo and my predjudices against Liverpool were reignited, didn't realise the context. I do realise that all clubs have nasty components, including us, but whichever set of fans it is from, I find it disgusting and embarrassing

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sussex police tweeted there were 7 arrests at our game at Anfield last week. Fans in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I was born in Brighton and have supported them since I was a kid but moved to Liverpool in 1988 and have now lived in Liverpool over half my life. I go to most Brighton matches in the NW including the most recent one in Liverpool. I love Liverpool but support the Albion. Scousers are friendly and funny, King Kenny is a legend. People need to stop posting about things and places they obviously know nothing about. If Gus is committed to Brighton as long as Dalglish has been to Liverpool FC then he will be a legend too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here