Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Wonderfully SHIT article, including such gems as:

Councils all over Britain, including Hampshire and Worcestershire......... :bowdown:

... and vital picture of elderly man with hankie :bowdown:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The hilarious Daily Express front splash screams " 6" of snow on the way" Well, about time, we are meant to be in the middle of the bitterest winter for decades.....as they forecast for November.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Just moved the rabbit to her garage hutch - it's bloody freezing outside! No sign of any white stuff yet... According to weather forecast the west coast all the way down to Devon is set for a light dusting.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Plenty of hail in Truro - don't know if that counts as "wintry showers", as you can get hail any time of year!?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'ts flipping roasting in my office, must be cold outside so the heating has gone into some sort of nuclear setting.

Flex Your Head

faroes.jpg

Snow from this morning (in the Faroe Islands)!

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2013-14 season]

The hilarious Daily Express front splash screams " 6" of snow on the way" Well, about time, we are meant to be in the middle of the bitterest winter for decades.....as they forecast for November.

How's the end of November looking?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Been up on the roof today fixing my aerial. It's fricking taters up there.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Bevendean Hillbilly? Hello? Are you down yet?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Next week to 10 days. Dry, with a high pressure over or near us. So possibly frost & fog at night, perhaps lingering in usual places. Maybe more cloud later, so could be dreary.

Almost zero change of snow here as far as I can see.

Where are u seeing that? I've checked the met office website nothing there 're snow next Tuesday

Guy at work said he read it on the Met Office site, which irked me as I'm the weather god here (Thanks Papa)

Next week to 10 days. Dry, with a high pressure over or near us. So possibly frost & fog at night, perhaps lingering in usual places. Maybe more cloud later, so could be dreary.

Almost zero change of snow here as far as I can see.

Cheers Papa.

Looks like he's talking balls then, cheers mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here