Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Quite a decent covering of snow here on the north Essex / Cambridgeshire border, and still falling quite steadily.

Please send it our way- looks to me as if the forecast is changing hourly. Now some snow coming up from France tomorrow?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The system has moved south on the output, but coastal areas are still in line for snowfall.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd take that

image.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Will Eastbourne get Battered?

To answer yours and Chuckeys questions together, the further South and to a degree West you are the better, as that chart above shows. Places further East or North, such as Eastbourne and Crawley, will get some, especially as the low pressure moves along the channel. The risk is, if the low tracks further south, the snow might be restricted to the coastal strip, or even worse, miss us entirely.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
To answer yours and Chuckeys questions together, the further South and to a degree West you are the better, as that chart above shows. Places further East or North, such as Eastbourne and Crawley, will get some, especially as the low pressure moves along the channel. The risk is, if the low tracks further south, the snow might be restricted to the coastal strip, or even worse, miss us entirely.

The bloody sea gets all the fun!:tantrum:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
now sleeting in the posh part of newhaven

I'll accept that it may be sleeting but I refuse to believe there is a posh part of Newhaven.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here