Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

D

Deleted User X18H

It's been pouring with rain all day here in Southend. We left a friends house about an hour and half ago and it was just starting to snow. "that'll never settle you know" I said to my wife. Just looked out of the window and its belting down and everything is starting to turn white. Even settling on the pavement

And where are you sir?

D

Deleted User X18H

It's been pouring with rain all day here in Southend. We left a friends house about an hour and half ago and it was just starting to snow. "that'll never settle you know" I said to my wife. Just looked out of the window and its belting down and everything is starting to turn white. Even settling on the pavement

I think the "it's been pouring with rain here in Southend" give it away Timmy

I'd hazard a guess at Southend. Just a hunch.

Erm...''we've just left a friends house'. He could be anywhere by now.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

We left a friends house, in Southend, and came back home to our house in Southend. I indeed could be anywhere, but I'm definitely still in Southend.

SOUTHEND :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Thorpe Bay?

I'm in Leigh on sea and have been looking out of the window to check where Rowley is so I can update everyone on his whereabouts.

No movement out there at the moment. Snow has stopped.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

I'm in Leigh on sea and have been looking out of the window to check where Rowley is so I can update everyone on his whereabouts.

No movement out there at the moment. Snow has stopped.

What a coincidence, I've been looking in through your window for the last half an hour checking on your movements and I have to say, very impressive.
I've covered my tracks in the snow
I won't be found :)
On a serious note, it's still belting down here. kind of half settling and half melting.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Snow settling in East Grinstead.

Pissing down with rain in Burgess Hill though. Still. :angry:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Lots of snow on my commute from Croydon to Bromley. Settled on grass / cars, but not roads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here