Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
BBC Weather website (sorry Papa!) says another flump in the wee small hours - is this possible?

Possible, as there's lots of snow (?) circulating round the low. For example there's something developing mid channel, but with the current temps I'd personally be worried that it would be rain or sleet if reached here.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Papa is there much more snow hitting Brum overnight? Still reckon the game will be off?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

How about the snow hitting the south east on Sunday night. Pushing up from France. Looked substantial on BBC Weather. What's your view on this Papa?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Re: The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Possible, as there's lots of snow (?) circulating round the low. For example there's something developing mid channel, but with the current temps I'd personally be worried that it would be rain or sleet if reached here.

It's lightly snowing in Eastbourne. Papa, is all that activity in the channel and to the south east of us (north west France) be round 2?

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Withdean maxed at 0.0c and now fallng.

Not a thaw in sight, and the 10 cm of level snow everywhere looks fantastic.

Chuffed that we don't live on the mlld seafront or obsessively gritted downtown Brighton and Hove.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011

Sleet on Sussex coast at 10m altitude = additional snow in Brighton's high suburbs, the Downs, and inland.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Latest models showing possible snow for tomorrow morning, and still on course for a good "flumping", as Papa would put it, on Sunday.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Something coming down now in durrington. Very light looks more like cold rain.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Snowing in Kingston. Was heavy an hr ago... On what has all ready been a flumptabulous day :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A massive snow event here tomorrow, around another 4-6 inches. Snow could be 10 inches level by Monday morning. Enjoy it this weekend as next week is starts to warm up with a gradual thaw and rain by Thursday.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Re: The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

A massive snow event here tomorrow, around another 4-6 inches. Snow could be 10 inches level by Monday morning. Enjoy it this weekend as next week is starts to warm up with a gradual thaw and rain by Thursday.

I would love to know what you look like ... Not sexual

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have a head, 2 eyes, 2 ears and a mouth with a body and 2 arms, 2 legs and 2 feet. Does this help ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here