Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Went for a run on the hills above Falmer today - I was suprised how deep the snow was in places. Just goes to show how much differences even small differences in altitude and proximity to the sea make - in Brighton town centre there was virtually nothing yet up in the 'burbs a good covering and even more right up on the hills

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just looked at the 10 day forecast for Liverpool but it only shows up to next Thursday and that shows cloudy some showers and temperatures at a min 2 C not below freezing. Must check later in the week.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Oh, and the forecast according to my phone...

5284da94-d5d0-5f11.jpg
5284db9f-d5e0-cb13.jpg

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

You are trusting the forecast of someone quite clearly no old than five?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
The Metro freebie paper up here in London had a huge front page spread saying -15 and more snow to come. In the details it basically said all we'd get is a light dusting, talk about over hyping

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Friday into Saturday looks interesting - with a front stalling mid UK.... I'm not saying we will get snow here, but it might make getting to Leeds a bit tricky.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Friday into Saturday looks interesting - with a front stalling mid UK.... I'm not saying we will get snow here, but it might make getting to Leeds a bit tricky.

I am following you on twitter and loving your tweets :)

D

Deleted User X18H

Still snow up on Hollingbury Golf Course and hills north of Patcham. Tegdown and the like.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here