Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
100 pages of pure GOLD. or should that be pure WHITE

:flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::vuvueng::vuvueng:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Simply snowtastic here by the hills and sea of Hastings ! About 4-5 inches laying roundabout and steady fine snow all morning.

Just as predicted - the three kids at three different schools all home due to closure. Having done my duty at work this morning, early day finish and home now relaxing briefly before getting togged up to go out and enjoy the snow with the kids :yahoo:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You are to be congratulated on starting my FAVOURITE thread of all time :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hopefully it's the thread that never dies, covering snowy winters every year. Well we can hope anyway.

Yoda

English & European
Latest met office weather warning for here:

Heavy Snow 1700 Wed 1 1100 Thu 2
Snow will become more persistent and at times heavier from Wednesday evening through to Thursday morning with a further 5 to 15 cm, locally 20 cm, slowly building up during the period. Large parts of Sussex and Kent are at risk, as well as east Surrey and south Essex.
The public are advised to take extra care and refer to the Highways Agency for further advice on traffic disruption on motorways and trunk roads.

Issued at: 1156 Wed 1 Dec

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Latest met office weather warning for here:

Heavy Snow 1700 Wed 1 1100 Thu 2
Snow will become more persistent and at times heavier from Wednesday evening through to Thursday morning with a further 5 to 15 cm, locally 20 cm, slowly building up during the period. Large parts of Sussex and Kent are at risk, as well as east Surrey and south Essex.
The public are advised to take extra care and refer to the Highways Agency for further advice on traffic disruption on motorways and trunk roads.

Issued at: 1156 Wed 1 Dec

Sounds promsing (from a snow lover's perspective)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The snow is starting to increase in Worthing now... small but heavy (if you know what I mean).

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Getting heavier in the Oak, the roads are treacherous, just saw a Volvo crash into a lamp post in Chalky Road and other cars and vans spinning everywhere

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Hasn't stopped snowing in Hove - it's meant to carry on all through the night and at times get heavier!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The snow is starting to increase in Worthing now... small but heavy (if you know what I mean).

And yet in West Worthing it's lighter now than it was earlier in the day!!

Getting heavier in the Oak, the roads are treacherous, just saw a Volvo crash into a lamp post in Chalky Road and other cars and vans spinning everywhere

Chalky Road is a flippin nightmare with a bit of ice. My wife, then pregnant, skidded down a few years back when we lived in Mile Oak. They never seem to give it any priority on the gritting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here