Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
…..on a boat too 🥶🥶
Insane.

(I will be taking the dog out for a very long walk (me) run (him) on Hove beach as soon as it's light, and loving it, and taking pictures. He has long warm floof and runs like Eliud Kipchoge before anyone says "have you got a coat for him?")

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
OK, so for last couple of weeks we've had maybe a foot of snow but going to work this afternoon it was around -10c and the roads were pretty bad. So I finish work and begin to drive home to find that it's blowing a gale out there and snowing again, but, only slightly.
I also get a message from Verisure saying the security system is down without power.
I finally get home and sure enough we have a power outage, probably a tree downed somewhere. So not only am I up to my knees in snow, it's blowing a gale out there and I have no electricity. Further more I've had to park the car outside as I cannot get it into the garage.

So far it's been 4 hours without power. What a bummer.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Snowed about 9 this morning, but melting away now

phoenix

May 18, 2009
OK, so for last couple of weeks we've had maybe a foot of snow but going to work this afternoon it was around -10c and the roads were pretty bad. So I finish work and begin to drive home to find that it's blowing a gale out there and snowing again, but, only slightly.
I also get a message from Verisure saying the security system is down without power.
I finally get home and sure enough we have a power outage, probably a tree downed somewhere. So not only am I up to my knees in snow, it's blowing a gale out there and I have no electricity. Further more I've had to park the car outside as I cannot get it into the garage.

So far it's been 4 hours without power. What a bummer.
Luxury, you've had it easy 😁

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
So papa is it going to snow in worthing ? BBC keeps changing its mind what we really need is a certain poster on here to come and post it’s shorts a tee shirt weather and will be 8c and then the snow will fall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here