Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A light covering in surrenden area but it must be an optical illusion because uncle Spielberg said that it is too warm for snow.

Check out my post yesterday and I have seen heavier frosts many times

D

Deleted User X18H

image.png

Varndean from The Drove!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Always used to see plenty when I lived in woodingdean. Buses are rerouted up here this morning as I head back to the city centre

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Absolutely nothing here in Findon Valley. However looking out of my window I can see that the top of Cissbury is white.

Hmm. I wonder how long that will stick around?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Check out my post yesterday and I have seen heavier frosts many times

Oh so you forecasted snow yesterday, or more accurately posted the met office weather forecast, changing your mind after weeks of saying there would be no snow. Go on US, you can admit you were wrong!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Booooo. Shame. Was thinking of taking the kids up to Honeysuckle Lane

I'm wondering about the tops of the hill at Storrington. If anywhere will have snow near here that will be it.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Quite a lot in Ovingdean this morning, but it's disappearing quickly, and I'd imagine it'll be gone by the time I emerge from the house.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"Lovely" snow storm along Basin Road South as I started my run this morning. Not laying there or anywhere else in the Hove and Portslade hood. Soon turned in to sleet which is just rubbish rain that can't be bothered. Poor show,

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
[MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] impressive effort (given the amount of snow available).

20160117_101942.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just opened my window in Worthing to see the predicted and expected fall of .......water ... well that's it then as temps picking up again in the next few days.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Downs over Newhaven white about an inch I would think but will be gone before the day is out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here