Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Can someone tell me what the weather will be like between 2pm and 4pm in Lancing this afternoon...?

I am assuming "cold" but will there be precipitation to add?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Can someone tell me what the weather will be like between 2pm and 4pm in Lancing this afternoon...?

I am assuming "cold" but will there be precipitation to add?

Cold, some cloud,sunny spells, NE breeze would be my guess.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That bit currently edging in to Kent looks interesting. I guess by the time it gets here it may be too warm though.

Weirdly though it as just started snowing again in West Worthing. A random shower I think.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Big flumps in West Worthing for a brief time

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That bit currently edging in to Kent looks interesting. I guess by the time it gets here it may be too warm though.

Weirdly though it as just started snowing again in West Worthing. A random shower I think.

Another little shower popped up on the radar. There have been a few of those. It shows that we weren't far off the conditions necessary to create a streamer, but the air needed to be a little more unstable.

The showers over West Kent seem to be turning to sleet now.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
We saw significant snowfall in Oxford last night.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Bits of snow earlier in Eastbourne but due to sleet before, it didnt settle. BBC and Met Office once again forecasting some tonight - and it has gone very dark incredibly quickly now as well - a storm of something is coming.

EDIT - Its rain, false alarm - the rest of Sussex is in for it next. Some sleet behind though.

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bits of snow earlier in Eastbourne but due to sleet before, it didnt settle. BBC and Met Office once again forecasting some tonight - and it has gone very dark incredibly quickly now as well - a storm of something is coming.

EDIT - Its rain, false alarm - the rest of Sussex is in for it next. Some sleet behind though.

I saw the BBC TV forecast earlier - maybe some snow tonight - not a lot shown though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here